Book My Trip
We have members from around the world who value our highly personalized service and travel expertise:
“The trip was a huge success. Indagare is simply the best travel resource I have ever experienced (and I have experienced a lot).” L.L., New York
“I have been a member of Andrew Harper’s and Nota Bene and no one has ever offered this kind of service to me. Needless to say, they will be ‘dropped’ and you will remain!” D.V. Vermont
“My husband and I are avid high-end travellers and have been to many luxurious vacation spots and city hotels around the world. However, we have always found it difficult to properly research and familiarize ourselves with new interesting luxurious destinations—that is until Indagare came along!...We couldn’t recommend Indagare and its superb services more highly. The website has certainly broadened our travel horizons and revolutionized easy access to high-end travel services.” J.L., London
“Thanks for being such a great partner in our travels. If this was one of those Mastercard commercials, you would be the item that was ‘priceless’!” C.W., New York
“I am thrilled for my Dublin adventure. You got me into the K Club when Amex Platinum failed—a true testament to your amazing talent! Thanks for being a miracle worker!” L.S., New York
SOME RECENT EXAMPLES OF INDAGARE IN ACTION
New Zealand Adventure
We put together a trip for a family of five to New Zealand, which included hikes, boat rides, a trip to a sheep station and a wine tour. “It was fantastic. We loved everything. Thank you for your professionalism, creative ideas and thoroughness! Where shall we go next?” A.M., Santa Barbara, C.A.
A Romantic Soujourn on the Amalfi Coast
When one of our members was going to the Amalfi Coast recently, she was able to talk through her trip with an editor just back from the region. Together, they refined the itinerary, adding a side trip to the new J.K. Place on Capri. “I really cannot thank you enough for making our vacation a smashing success! Your reports [on Capri and Amalfi] were like a bible for us. We ADORED JK Place.” A.K., Bronxville, N.Y.
Camping in Brazil
An adventurer contacted us about hiking in Brazil, and we put her in touch with a trusted outfitter. She emailed from Fernanda de Noronha: “The highlight was the 30 miles of hiking in the Chapada Diamantina on steep trails, with anaconda and jaguar living in the jungle, many waterfall swims, camping out at night—very strenuous and difficult but also beautiful and exotic and incredibly memorable.” D.H., Washington, D.C.
A member called us with a last-minute request for a spa getaway with two girlfriends. Taking into account her criteria (“looking for a place like Canyon Ranch, but nicer”), we were able to get her into a suite at Mii Amo. Her response: “It was fabulous! Spa treatments were fantastic. We did nothing except eat, read, spa and wine (and a little exercise). Compared to Canyon Ranch, it was cheaper and significantly more luxurious!...We will DEFINITELY go back!” L.B., Locust Valley, N.Y.
A Family Trip to Africa
Last summer a family came to us with a strict budget, three weeks of time and the desire to combine a tour of Egypt with a safari in East Africa. One of our partners devised their dream trip, including time for the children to interact with local kids their age. “It meant so much to all of us to go to a tribal school, and we did that twice. They really loved those chances to visit the children and to connect with them.” A.S., New York, N.Y.
Living Like a Local in Mexico
For a family of five, Indagare helped find a villa in a surfing town in Mexico. “We had, I think, the most restful vacation ever. Usually we are go, go, go and seeing sights, but this trip was totally different. The house is spectacular! The architecture is fabulously modern. The staff was gracious, sweet, had their routine of caring for the guests and property down perfectly. We did not want for a thing. We saw whales right off the house almost every day. The pelicans were a constant. The girls LOVED the house and property. The four of them, all teens, played for hours in the pool like they were ten-year-olds.” Read more about this family villa in Sayulita. C.P., Boston, MA
Search By Keyword
The Thai island’s more glamorous, more grown-up side is quickly...
Preserved by ancient fortifications and years of neglect, Cartagena is...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.