Like many of our favorite features, Indagare Insider Trips grew out of an inspired exchange between our editors and members. These special journeys are designed exclusively for members. As space is extremely limited, spots are first offered to alumni of previous Insider Trips, followed by Connoisseur members. With their insider access, mapped-out itineraries and exciting immersion in far-flung destinations, the trips offer members a rich and rewarding way to explore the world.
We have upcoming trips planned to Cuba, Brazil, Morocco, Peru, Iceland, China, Turkey, Myanmar, Bhutan, and Mii Amo Spa in Sedona
TESTIMONIAL FROM AN INSIDER TRIP REGULAR:
“Traveling with dear friends old and new to fantastic unique places has been the most wonderful way to “make memories”. Riding a camel through Petra in Jordan, sleeping by candlelight in a tent in the Wadi Run, sharing a good laugh after a 12-mile grueling hike through the Santa Monica mountains. I am building a collection of special memories that cannot ever be taken away. Isn’t that what life is about? Collecting memories that can be shared over and over again while always making room for more? We are all so busy in our lives that it is sometimes hard to plan a trip that takes us away from the everyday. I have learned that it isn’t so hard after all. The memories I make on these Insider trips have been fuel for my soul. Not only through my art but through my interactions with family and friends. We learn in so many different ways and I have decided to learn first hand about these amazing places, people, history is a sure way to exercise my brain in the best possible way.” H.C.
Search By Keyword
A designated Unesco World Heritage site, Laos' former royal capital...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.