MAY 1-5, 2013
The closest experience to time travel is perhaps a long weekend spent in Havana, where the untouched beauty of world-class architecture is crumbling elegantly, and a culture that has undergone extreme hardships maintains confidence and vivre through art, music and the Cuban sense of humor. Our insider access delivers the city’s cultural jewels, visits to artists’ studios, Hemingway’s home and haunts, long strolls through Old Havana with expert guides and intimate dinners with intriguing locals. From $5,800
Additional departures are planned for fall of 2013. We are also able to arrange trips to Cuba for private groups of six or more.
TESTIMONIALS FROM PAST CUBA TRIPS:
“I would highly recommend traveling to Cuba with Indagare above any other companies. In fact, I have already steered friends away from booking ‘generic’ trips with others.” ~Indagare member who attended the first Insider Cuba Trip
“The trip to Cuba was exhilarating. I had wanted to go to Cuba for many years but wanted to go legally. Indagare provided the opportunity as well as excellent plan prepping and an itinerary that focused on cultural enrichment and meeting Cuban residents. It was a perfect trip…I would highly recommend traveling to Cuba with Indagare above any other company. In fact, I have already steered friends away from booking ‘generic’ trips with cultural organization. The bespoke quality of Indagare and their team’s sensibility made this, for me, the trip of a lifetime to a destination I had always wanted to experience.” K.C.
- Read about our first Insider Trip to Havana, Just Back From…
- Read Melissa’s Why Go Now: Havana its Charms and Complexities
- Read our Havana Cheat Sheet
Search By Keyword
Savannah is a magical otherworld where the pace is slow,...
The largest single-mountain ski resort in North America is better...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.