APRIL 28 - MAY 3, 2013
Marrakech has it all: history, romance and atmosphere. Our trip begins with three nights nestled in the medina of Marrakech, where the group will take in the amazing architecture, the gorgeous gardens, and epic shopping. The trip concludes with two nights of hiking, exploring Berber villages and doing sunrise yoga at Richard Branson’s retreat in the nearby Atlas Mountains. From $7,300
This itinerary can also be recreated for individuals and private groups. For more information, contact our Bookings Team.
TESTIMONIALS FROM PAST MOROCCO TRIPS:
Indagare member and Insider Trip junkie shared “The Insider trips really are just that – in the course of one week you feel as though you have learned more about a country than you would if you lived there a year. The organization is flawless and the enthusiasm infectious!”
- Read Melissa’s Just Back From about 2010’s debut Insider Trip to Morocco.
- Read a sample itinerary of the Morocco Trip.
Search By Keyword
Eco safari camps, recommended outfitters, plus an amazing house rental...
The 4,000-acre resort on Mexico’s Pacific Coast is not a...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.