SEE ALSO: Galleries: Surevolution
Kristin Farrell Boutique
Another seasonal pop-up boutique, Kristin Farrell, a trained goldsmith, opened this breezy store in the heart of East Hampton’s Main Street. The designs run from elegant, slender bracelets to dramatic oversized pendant necklaces. Tamara Comolli, which debuted in Southampton, and Kristin Farrell are surely this summer’s most exciting jewelry additions in the Hamptons.
Tamara Comolli Boutique
German-born fine jewelry designer Tamara Comolli opened her first free-standing boutique in Southampton this summer. The elegant white space, punctuated with turquoise accents, is a perfect backdrop for Comolli’s pretty designs in 18-karat gold, playfully adorned with colored gemstones, both precious and semi-precious.
Search By Keyword
The largest city in Switzerland has been ranked as having...
This incredibly diverse, enormous country at the tip of the...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.