Destination: England: London
Spa at Mandarin Oriental London
For a dose of tranquillity after a day of shopping or sightseeing, go for a treatment at the Mandarin Oriental spa in central Knightsbridge. I started to relax the moment I traded in my leather boots for a pair of soft slippers and a cup of rose-hip antistress tea; then I padded to my Early Energiser, a forty-five-minute aromatherapy massage using ESpa oils, which left me feeling like I had bonded with my inner Christy Turlington. Those with more time to spare can book a two-hour Time Ritual treatment rooted in Asian custom, or the Oriental Harmony massage, in which two therapists massage you in synchronization. Tip: get to the spa forty-five minutes before your scheduled time to enjoy the relaxation room. The low-lit space has subtly changing lights to help lighten moods, and the four wooden beds come with headsets tuned to soothing music. For those in need of both spa and retail therapy, the Mandarin offers a £10,000 two-night package that entitles guests to a £5,000 voucher at Harvey Nichols (including a personal shopping appointment after hours) and...
Search By Keyword
Cacophonous and colorful, Delhi is rich with tradition and culture.
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.