Destination: Jackson Hole
Houses to Rent: Jackson Hole Resort Lodging
If you can forgo 24-hour room service and amenities, there are many properties to rent around Teton Village. Most are managed by Jackson Hole Resort Lodging, simplifying the process greatly. Houses are arranged in clusters; among the nicest are those located in Granite Ridge and Moose Creek. Because they are all private properties, the decor varies, but many owners have opted for Western-inspired interiors with warm colors, loads of wood and fireplaces. If ski in, ski out is important to you, be sure to ask exactly where the house you’re considering is located.
Some of the most coveted are at the bottom of Rendezvous Mountain. The three-story Granite Ridge Homestead (lodge no. 3209), nestled next to the Teewinot run, has a huge granite-clad kitchen, multiple fireplaces and four bedrooms, one boasting double bunk beds for the kids. The six-bedroom Iron H Lodge (no. 7915) is the largest property in the rental program (it’s not ski-in, ski-out but has lovely views). Those who want to be close to beginner-intermediate Après Vous Mountain should consider renting one of the residences at the Four Seasons Jackson Hole, which are located slopeside. The Jackson Hole Resort Lodgings vary in lease price and size (up to six bedrooms), but expect to pay around $1,000 per night for the nicer options.
Search By Keyword
Beautiful and not overrun with tourists, this island off the...
The Spanish capital is buzzing with revamped hotels, authentic restaurants...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.