Destination: Austria: Salzburg
This Week on Indagare:
Plus: Last Day to shop the Indagare NYC Souk
Dream. Plan. Book. Our bookings team’s favorite trip of the week: A mobile safari on horseback in Botswana, starting from acclaimed Jack’s Camp and into the wild on the ultimate equestrian journey. For help with your next trip, contact our team.
From the unparalleled beauty of its seascapes to the charming simplicity of its daily rituals, Venice reigns supreme as a place of time-travel. But insiders know that behind the crumbling panoramas, there’s creative movement as top hoteliers fight to keep La Serenissima from turning into a museum. This conviction powered two inspired hotel projects from Francesca Possati, owner of the Bauer Hotels, as well as updates at the iconic Cipriani. Indagare’s Barkley Hickox reports on her recent trip and highlights her favorite finds, from hotels to the best spots for aperitifs. Read more: Just Back From...
Search By Keyword
Still considered somewhat of a traveler’s secret, Jordan is home...
The massive region, mushrooming out from Westchester County and spanning...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.