Aspen’s version of Johnny Rocket’s or the old-fashioned ‘50s diner is Boogies, where families can get hamburgers, hot dogs and fountain drinks, shakes and sundaes. It’s centrally located and parents can shop on the way in or take the kids across the street to shop at Lil’ Boogies before or after.
This cheery pizza restaurant, located in the mall behind Louis Vuitton and J. Crew, specializes in thin-crust pizza and is popular with families who can even have the kids partake in pizza making parties. They do deliver as well though A la Car.
Bring the kids for burgers and fries at Aspen’s version of Shake Shack, the casual and much beloved CP Burger. Its menu is limited but delicious, with variations on the classic burger as well as a few veggie alternatives. Set directly on the town’s ice rink, the gourmet fast food stop offers a perfect place to refuel after an afternoon of skating.
Search By Keyword
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.