Destination: France: Paris
3. Summer Soldes!
Opened just in time for the summer sales (through July 30, 2013), these three new concept stores in Le Marais are worth stepping inside (even on a glorious summer day) for one-stop shopping for clothes, shoes and accessories, and home goods.
- The Broken Arm: This hipster haven for street-chic clothes and accessories for men and women. In addition to a well-curated selection featuring brands like Carven, Kenzo, and Philip Lim, the duplex shop’s minimalist décor provides a gallery-like setting for notebooks, backpacks, and sneakers that are displayed on the walls and tabletops like rare works of art.
- Karl Lagerfeld: The fashion icon’s store brings to the Marais a futuristic shiny black façade marked by a striking white neon form in the shape of the designer’s unmistakable silhouette—starched-collar, ponytail, sunglasses and all. The merchandise is a mix of his designs (men’s and women’s prêt-à-porter) and sundries including cell phone cases, key chains, and wallets, handpicked by the fashion icon.
- French Trotters Flagship: The 2,000+ square foot shop spreads over two floors providing a...
Search By Keyword
The largest single-mountain ski resort in North America is better...
In recent years, Dallas has emerged as a vibrant, fast-growing...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.