Anguilla: This flat island boasts three Leading Hotels of the World, stunning private villas, excellent golf and some of the best food in the Caribbean.
Bahamas: These islands are not actually in the Caribbean Sea but often considered part of the region. For reports on the One & Only Ocean Club and the Cove at Atlantis, click here. An insider report on Harbour Island will be coming soon.
Barbados: You asked for news from Barbados, so we got an island update. More hotel and villa advice coming soon.
British Virgin Islands: Read our new report on the best places for families and couples.
Cuba: To get the most out of a visit to the region’s largest and most complicated island, you need insiders’ tips. We’ve got them, plus a great guide.
Grenada: Our scout has visited and filed her report.
Mustique: One of those rare enclaves that lives up to its legendary hype.
St. Barth’s: This island in the French West Indies has a rhythm of its own that mixes l’art de vivre with a laid-back tropical ease. What’s new; where to stay and shop.
St. Lucia: The mountainous island in the West Indies is transforming into the Caribbean’s new hot spot.
St. Martin: Read a review of La Samanna and find out about the sleek new villas the resort recently added.
Turks & Caicos: Postcards on Parrot Cay and Amanyara. We know the other resorts as well and will review them soon, but if you have questions, send an email.
Vieques: Looking for an island where wild horses roam beaches and the hot nighttime activity is swimming in a bioluminescent bay? Read members’ tips on visiting.
If you are interested in a resort or region not yet on the site, please send us an email or use our Discussion Boards to ask advice from our staff and our members.
For tailored itineraries or to learn about special offers and rates at hotels, contact our booking department by calling 212-988-2611 or by sending an inquiry.
Search By Keyword
Long a bastion of understated cool, the Danish capital is...
Known as the Blue City for its cobalt-painted facades, Jodhpur...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.