THIS WEEK ON INDAGARE: Favorite restaurants in Rome, a chocolate walking tour in Barcelona; vibrant children’s fashion by a Paris-raised designer is now on our Souk Site, and an interview with a former Hollywood exec who is now making a difference in Cambodia. Plus: a few spots remain on our amazing Insider Trip to India this fall.
DREAM. PLAN. BOOK. Our bookings team’s favorite trip of the week: A family-friendly summer journey that kicks off in Prague and includes a multi-day bike tour through scenic countryside ending in Vienna. On to a stay in a château near Salzburg and ending in Paris, based at the beautiful Hôtel le Bristol. For help with your next trip, contact our team.
Rome is one of Indagare’s most popular destinations, and it’s not unusual for a member to work with one of our travel experts on mapping out an itinerary entirely based around the restaurants, meals and types of food...
Search By Keyword
Cacophonous and colorful, Delhi is rich with tradition and culture.
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.