A fabulous, new corner wine store, Épernay specializes in Burgundy and is owned by the former sommelier at 21 Federal.
Bookstore, Wines & Spirits
Owned by the charming Rolf and Cindy Nelson, who run the Sconset Café next door, this tiny shop carries no books but rather an interesting assortment of wines, sold by the bottle and half bottle.
Located next to Bartlett Farm, Cisco Brewery offers a selection of locally produced microbrews, spirits, and wines. Open 7 days a week, Cisco Brewery offers tours, tasting and live music, along with lots of outdoor space where kids can run around.
Our affable and expert guide explained that Nantucket’s cold, windy climate makes it perfect to produce a version of Scotch dubbed “Notch”. Tip: Try the blueberry vodka produced at Triple Eight Distillery, where fresh blueberries were steeped in the vodka before being filtered out.
Search By Keyword
The private island off Antigua makes a wonderful getaway for...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.