Destination: Australian Lodges
In 2011, over eighteen million travelers from 100 countries voted Qatar Airways the “Airline of the Year” at the annual Skytrax World Airline Awards, for their outstanding inflight product and operational excellence.
Qatar Airways, one of the world’s youngest and most modern fleets, offers non-stop flights from Houston, New York and Washington, DC to Doha and onwards to key business and leisure destinations worldwide, including Bangkok, Jakarta, Cape Town, Delhi, Hong Kong, Maldives, and Phuket partnership agreements, Qatar Airways has access to flights from over 170 US cities connecting onto a Qatar Airways flight, allowing customers the ease of one-stop ticketing and baggage check-in.
This summer, Qatar Airways launched it’s inaugural flight to Perth with service three days a week. Come December, this will increase to five days weekly.
In-Flight Comfort Qatar Airways Business Class offers the best of comfort and support with their 180-degree flat bed seats, 60-inch pitch, and 6’4” seat length with built-in back massage settings and in-seat power supply. Change into luxurious soft cotton pajamas, settle into your fully-made bed and enjoy over 1,000 on-demand audio and visual entertainment options on your 17-inch personal LCD TV.
Sit back and relax in the generously wide seats in Economy Class with up to 34 inches of seat pitch in a spacious 3-3-3 configuration. Experience award-winning dining selections featuring international menus, and entertain yourself with over 1,000 audio and visual entertainment options available on-demand via personal, 10.6 inch touchscreen TV screens.
In-Flight Services Oryx Entertainment, a fully interactive in-flight entertainment system, presents a multitude of audio and video options. With easy-to-use touch-screen monitors in both Business and Economy Class, choosing what program to watch can be done with the touch of a finger. On offer are more than 150 on-demand movies, on-demand programs in English, Arabic and several other languages, over 500 audio CDs with the latest music releases and interactive games. Chefs from around the world prepare meals based on contemporary French, Middle Eastern, Mediterranean, Asian ethnic and Indian vegetarian cuisine. The exquisite, award-winning wine collection is the perfect accompaniment to a wonderful meal. Business Class passengers can enjoy vintages served in restaurant-size full-stem wine glasses.
On-Ground Comfort Customers can join the award-winning Privilege Club to reap the benefits of one of the most rewarding frequent flyer programs in the world. For a Burgundy, Silver, or Gold member, Privilege Club offers priority booking and reservations, preferential travel arrangements, extra baggage allowance and exclusive access to airport lounges. Earn Qmiles and redeem them for flights onboard Qatar Airways and travel partners.
The Premium Terminal at Doha International Airport offers an exclusive experience for First and Business Class customers transiting in Doha on Qatar Airways. The world’s only dedicated Premium Terminal offers special privileges and world-class amenities with a fine-dining restaurant service, luxury leather seating to relax in comfort, showers for your refreshment, and dedicated attendants.
Search By Keyword
Rustic luxury on the edge of the wilderness.
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.