Destination: St. Barth's
St. Barth’s has a rhythm of its own that mixes l’art de vivre with a laid-back tropical ease.
Also in this report: The island’s best hotels under Where to Stay, authentic restaurants under Where to Eat, sights not to miss under What to See & Do, a guide to the shopping scene under Where to Shop, and great insider recommendations, boating companies and private home rentals in Indagare Intelligence.
INDAGARE TOP TEN
SLEEP…in the new Ambassador Suite at the Guanahani
EXPERIENCE…a romantic dinner at Bonito, with some of the best views in Gustavia
SPLURGE…on a beachfront suite at the Isle de France, just steps to the sand
EAT…at On the Rocks, Jean-Georges’ new outpost in the Caribbean and the perfect place for a big night out
DRINK…and have lunch at Do Brazil, a popular restaurant on Shell beach
SAVOR…a spa treatment at the island’s exclusive Clarins spa
VISIT…with ease when using the VIP Airport service
SEE…the splashy party crowd dancing late into the night at Le Yacht Club
SHOP…in Gustavia at Poupette
KNOW…the best hotel rooms to request for families
Search By Keyword
Savannah is a magical otherworld where the pace is slow,...
Intimate, hip beach hotels line the shore of this former...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.