Destination: St. Barth's
The best rooms at Isle de France for families are Nos. 17, 23 and 27; they each have their own pool.
The best room at Le Sereno for families: La Villa du Pêcheur, which sits just off the beach and can be combined with adjoining double rooms to make a three-bedroom villa with private plunge pool.
The best rooms at Guanahani for families: The new Beach House, which is steps from the beach and has a living area and master and twin room.
The best rooms at Eden Rock for families: Those on the former Filao Beach property, which have been designed specifically for families, with mini-kitchens, living areas and multiple bedrooms with different entrances, so parents won’t disturb sleeping children when they enter after dinner.
See Villas To Rent for suggestions for best villas for families.
Search By Keyword
There’s something mysterious and irresistible about the Spanish island of...
The gateway to southeastern Asia, Singapore has a lot to...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.