Destination: St. Barth's
La Petit Colombier
Everyone, from handymen to celebrities, comes to this roadside bakery for fresh-baked croissants and pastries for breakfast. They provide picnic options such as prepared salads, quiches and croque monsieur Savoyard (bread,bacon and cheese) and sandwiches like crab or ham and Gruyère as well as an array of hors d’oeuvres for cocktails in your villa.
Le Petit Deauville
The island’s top ice cream shop, where the all-natural flavors are hand-made.
Maya’s To Go
The take-away shop of the island’s most famous restaurateur, Maya’s To Go is the place to grab a sandwich for a picnic or the plane (it’s just across from the airport). They will also prepare meals for your villa or arrange to do the catering for any size party you may want to throw in your villa, on your yacht or on a beach.
Search By Keyword
Intimate, hip beach hotels line the shore of this former...
Nashville exudes charm, southern gentility and laid-back ease, bewitching all...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.