For pristine white sand beaches, internationally acclaimed cuisine, and a cool West Indian vibe, Anguilla is a must-visit for all sophisticated travelers.
Also in this report: The island’s best resorts under Where to Stay, authentic restaurants under Where to Eat, sights not to miss under What to See & Do, and great insider recommendations in Indagare Intelligence.
Indagare Top Ten:
SLEEP…at Cap Juluca the island’s most luxurious resort.
EXPERIENCE…a round of golf by the sea at the new Temenos Golf Club.
SPLURGE…on a stay at Le Bleu, a glamorous new private villa.
EAT…at Blanchard’s, an Anguillian mainstay.
DRINK…a Carib and listen to live music at Bankie Banx’s Dune Preserve.
SAVOR…a romantic candlelit dinner by the surf at Pimm’s.
VISIT…Scilly Cay for a barbecue lunch and snorkeling.
SEE…the Moorish-inspired architecture of the island’s most iconic villas and resorts.
KNOW…insider favorites and best kept secrets through Indagare Intelligence.
Search By Keyword
To quote the renowned historian Alan Morehead, "Anyone who can...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.