Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Le Chateaubriand'" Displaying 10 of 8538 Results
The seaside town continues to cast a powerful spell, and while its modern reputation as a jet-setter’s paradise may be well deserved, the natural beauty and simple lifestyle are still...
Read about romantic hotels and restaurants in the South of France's most scenic region.
Sun-soaked Cannes is the original playground for the Hollywood jet-set but in recent years has begun to foster a new modernity.
Beautiful and not overrun with tourists, this island off the coast of Brittany, may well be one of France's best-kept secrets.
The South of France most storied region was one of the world's first summer resort areas thanks to its gorgeous seaside setting.
With major European cities looking more and more alike, Paris stands gloriously apart.
The French islands of Porquerolles and Port-Cros offer breathtaking cliffs, shimmering turquoise coves and fine beaches.
Star couturiers and luxury boutiques have transformed Milan into Italy’s most chic, modern metropolis, one brimming with attitude.
A French island with Italian flair, Corsica beguiles with dazzling light, mesmerizing landscapes and privileged serenity and privacy.
As part of the Trois Vallées, Courchevel in the French Alps has access to one of the world's largest linked ski resorts with some 375 miles of groomed slopes and...
The famous French ski resort, in the Haute-Savoie region, is considered one of the world’s most beautiful winter destinations.
Roughly the size of France, Thailand has all the ingredients of a great trip: mountains, jungles, cities, beaches and, of course, delicious food.
The largest island in the Mediterranean has incredible historic sites, passionate locals and a food scene to impress any gourmet.
The only other city in Europe that comes close to being as perfectly beautiful as Prague is Venice. Now, its extraordinary architecture has been restored after decades of neglect and...
Marrakech has it all: history, romance, atmosphere. It exudes a happening, hip vibe, but it also has a sterling pedigree. If you’re looking for an indulgent time in an exotic...
The so-called "gateway of the Americas" is a vibrant, rapidly changing city that is fast becoming a chic cultural destination.
The Austrian capital is buzzing with chic hotels, cutting-edge restaurants and a vibrant design and fashion scene. How to experience the best of old and new.
With fine food and wine, an unstudied sense of style, and an intense devotion to sport, this may be Australia's most fascinating city.
To discover cutting-edge Paris bistro cooking, it’s worth the schlep to this funky and hugely popular restaurant in the Oberkampf quarter. An 1890 former grocery store is the setting for...
When choosing a restaurant in Paris, I’d make one of the only exceptions to the priority of great food over other considerations with this place. The Balzar’s cuisine is perfectly...
Jacques Maximin, the Michelin-starred chef who opened this bistro after a storied career working at such famous South of France gourmet restaurants as Chantecler and Moulin des Mougins has declared,...
A favorite of food expert and part-time Paris resident Dorie Greenspan “Patrick Roger, a talented and imaginative chocolatier, whose pralines are fabulous, lines his candy boxes and separates each layer...
A longtime Santa Fe visitor lists The Compound as one of the restaurants in Santa Fe not to miss: “It’s housed in a beautiful historic building, and the cuisine is...
Overlooking the Bay of St.-Tropez, the nine spacious rooms of this guesthouse combine elegant interiors with a contemporary twist. Owners John and Pauline Larkin, two former London-based designers, have infused...
Opened in early 2008, this hotel is part of the recent trend of intimate, contemporary-style B&Bs. The once modest property is now a showcase of gray-and-white minimalist chic. The guest...
A great beach to bring the kids—there’s a playground right in the sand—the Plage des Jumeaux has a deck restaurant that serves copious salads and a range of southern specialties.
Search By Keyword
Like the French Riviera, Turkey’s southwester coast was “discovered” by...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.