Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Huiterie Régis'" Displaying 10 of 7522 Results
With major European cities looking more and more alike, Paris stands gloriously apart.
Read about romantic hotels and restaurants in the South of France's most scenic region.
Beautiful and not overrun with tourists, this island off the coast of Brittany, may well be one of France's best-kept secrets.
The South of France most storied region was one of the world's first summer resort areas thanks to its gorgeous seaside setting.
The seaside town continues to cast a powerful spell, and while its modern reputation as a jet-setter’s paradise may be well deserved, the natural beauty and simple lifestyle are still...
The French islands of Porquerolles and Port-Cros offer breathtaking cliffs, shimmering turquoise coves and fine beaches.
A French island with Italian flair, Corsica beguiles with dazzling light, mesmerizing landscapes and privileged serenity and privacy.
As part of the Trois Vallées, Courchevel in the French Alps has access to one of the world's largest linked ski resorts with some 375 miles of groomed slopes and...
The famous French ski resort, in the Haute-Savoie region, is considered one of the world’s most beautiful winter destinations.
Sun-soaked Cannes is the original playground for the Hollywood jet-set but in recent years has begun to foster a new modernity.
Roughly the size of France, Thailand has all the ingredients of a great trip: mountains, jungles, cities, beaches and, of course, delicious food.
The largest island in the Mediterranean has incredible historic sites, passionate locals and a food scene to impress any gourmet.
The only other city in Europe that comes close to being as perfectly beautiful as Prague is Venice. Now, its extraordinary architecture has been restored after decades of neglect and...
With fine food and wine, an unstudied sense of style, and an intense devotion to sport, this may be Australia's most fascinating city.
The Chilean capital's many cultural offerings, including fine food and boutiques, are entirely captivating.
With all eyes on the nation's capital, we celebrate the city's great food and phenomenal cultural offerings.
This flat island boasts three Leading Hotels of the World, stunning private villas, excellent golf and some of the best food in the Caribbean
Bangkok is one of Asia's most complex capitals, with incredible historic sights, a diverse food scene and welcoming locals.
The Basque Country is synonymous with good eating, and San Sebastian now boasts a higher density of Michelin stars than Paris.
The Aubusson, on the narrow, busy Rue Dauphine, is so unassuming that you could walk right by it and not even know it was there. Step inside, though, and you’ll...
Window-shopping and people watching are the draws here, as this walk encompasses much of the real, as opposed to touristy, Left Bank. Start at the corner of the Rue du...
Travelers have been swooning over the work of designer India Mahdavi in hotels and restaurants, from London’s Connaught to Mexico City’s Condesa Df to the wild new Left Bank bistro...
Strange as it may seem, it can often be easier to find a plate of spaghetti in St.-Germain than a good French-bistro meal, which is why this new Left Bank...
This edgy seafood house, on a fashionable street on the Left Bank, is the creation of top chef Pierre Gagnaire. The modern decor is a change from the restaurant’s former...
A Left Bank institution that was upgraded by Gérard Idoux with such a delicate hand that the old guard families who have come here for decades to eat en famille...
A true temple to bread making, this Left bank bakery is known around the world for its special wheat breads—and they ship their loaves to restaurants and haute food stores...
Search By Keyword
An insider's guide to Rio. Plus, learn about a family...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.