Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'La Cigale Récamier'" Displaying 10 of 7742 Results
With major European cities looking more and more alike, Paris stands gloriously apart.
The French islands of Porquerolles and Port-Cros offer breathtaking cliffs, shimmering turquoise coves and fine beaches.
St. Barth’s has a rhythm of its own that mixes l’art de vivre with a laid-back tropical ease. What's new; where to stay and shop.
With fine food and wine, an unstudied sense of style, and an intense devotion to sport, this may be Australia's most fascinating city.
This island has unspoiled coral reefs and protected lagoons so gorgeous that the painter Matisse dubbed them the seventh wonder of the world.
Like the French Riviera, Turkey’s southwester coast was “discovered” by artists and also transformed by them.
A French island with Italian flair, Corsica beguiles with dazzling light, mesmerizing landscapes and privileged serenity and privacy.
The Chilean capital's many cultural offerings, including fine food and boutiques, are entirely captivating.
With all eyes on the nation's capital, we celebrate the city's great food and phenomenal cultural offerings.
This flat island boasts three Leading Hotels of the World, stunning private villas, excellent golf and some of the best food in the Caribbean
As part of the Trois Vallées, Courchevel in the French Alps has access to one of the world's largest linked ski resorts with some 375 miles of groomed slopes and...
The famous French ski resort, in the Haute-Savoie region, is considered one of the world’s most beautiful winter destinations.
Bangkok is one of Asia's most complex capitals, with incredible historic sights, a diverse food scene and welcoming locals.
Many of the city’s treasures underwent facelifts for Québec's 400th anniversary last year, so it’s a great time to see North America's most French city shine.
The Basque Country is synonymous with good eating, and San Sebastian now boasts a higher density of Michelin stars than Paris.
The city is teeming with refreshing new energy, and is a destination infused with a French joie de vivre.
Roughly the size of France, Thailand has all the ingredients of a great trip: mountains, jungles, cities, beaches and, of course, delicious food.
The largest island in the Mediterranean has incredible historic sites, passionate locals and a food scene to impress any gourmet.
Salzburg sits like a baroque jewel on the banks of the river Salzach, at the northern boundary of the Alps.
A Left Bank institution that was upgraded by Gérard Idoux with such a delicate hand that the old guard families who have come here for decades to eat en famille...
The Aubusson, on the narrow, busy Rue Dauphine, is so unassuming that you could walk right by it and not even know it was there. Step inside, though, and you’ll...
Window-shopping and people watching are the draws here, as this walk encompasses much of the real, as opposed to touristy, Left Bank. Start at the corner of the Rue du...
The new café in the Bonpoint flagship store on the Left Bank is a charming place for lunch or tea if you are shopping around St. Germain or strolling in...
Strange as it may seem, it can often be easier to find a plate of spaghetti in St.-Germain than a good French-bistro meal, which is why this new Left Bank...
Two French icons, Alain Ducasse and the Eiffel Tower. Put them together and what do you get? Possibly the toughest restaurant reservation to secure in Paris but if you get...
Some of the city’s best shopping is concentrated in the 6th and 7th arrondissements. Start at Rue du Bac and Quai Voltaire. Follow Rue du Bac away from the Seine,...
This edgy seafood house, on a fashionable street on the Left Bank, is the creation of top chef Pierre Gagnaire. The modern decor is a change from the restaurant’s former...
Search By Keyword
Long a bastion of understated cool, the Danish capital is...
With miles of biking, walking and riding trails, scores of...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.