Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Pierre Gagnaire'" Displaying 10 of 8182 Results
The Austrian capital is buzzing with chic hotels, cutting-edge restaurants and a vibrant design and fashion scene. How to experience the best of old and new.
Napa's neighboring wine country is renowned for great Pinot Noir vineyards, memorable boutique hotels and sublime restaurants.
Read about romantic hotels and restaurants in the South of France's most scenic region.
The famous French ski resort, in the Haute-Savoie region, is considered one of the world’s most beautiful winter destinations.
Beautiful and not overrun with tourists, this island off the coast of Brittany, may well be one of France's best-kept secrets.
The South of France most storied region was one of the world's first summer resort areas thanks to its gorgeous seaside setting.
With major European cities looking more and more alike, Paris stands gloriously apart.
The only other city in Europe that comes close to being as perfectly beautiful as Prague is Venice. Now, its extraordinary architecture has been restored after decades of neglect and...
The seaside town continues to cast a powerful spell, and while its modern reputation as a jet-setter’s paradise may be well deserved, the natural beauty and simple lifestyle are still...
The French islands of Porquerolles and Port-Cros offer breathtaking cliffs, shimmering turquoise coves and fine beaches.
A French island with Italian flair, Corsica beguiles with dazzling light, mesmerizing landscapes and privileged serenity and privacy.
This flat island boasts three Leading Hotels of the World, stunning private villas, excellent golf and some of the best food in the Caribbean
As part of the Trois Vallées, Courchevel in the French Alps has access to one of the world's largest linked ski resorts with some 375 miles of groomed slopes and...
Sun-soaked Cannes is the original playground for the Hollywood jet-set but in recent years has begun to foster a new modernity.
Roughly the size of France, Thailand has all the ingredients of a great trip: mountains, jungles, cities, beaches and, of course, delicious food.
The largest island in the Mediterranean has incredible historic sites, passionate locals and a food scene to impress any gourmet.
New York is at a new zenith of creativity, with exciting new hotels, restaurants, galleries and shops.
Palace hotels and painted elephants are part of the colorful exoticism of Jaipur, a city that offers a dazzling immersion into the riches of India.
No longer a secret among well-heeled families, Deer Valley is now ranked #1 ski resort in the U.S. and a new crop of hotels and amenities is raising the bar...
The culinary imagination and technical finesse of chef Pierre Gagnaire continue to make this a fascinating haute cuisine spot. Every dish is an elaborate composition of tastes and textures, and...
With the arrival of gifted chef Jean-François Rouquette, the Pur’Grill, at the Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme hotel, has become an interesting contemporary restaurant. Rouquette, former sous-chef to Philip Legendre at Taillevent,...
The Hôtel de Crillon restaurant’s marble walls, glittering crystal chandeliers and frescoes playfully depicting cherubim constructing the building, in 1758, makes this a most sumptuous place to dine. Young chef...
Chef Joël Robuchon’s comeback restaurant, just off the Rue du Bac, is still pulling in crowds four years after it opened and still driving many people crazy by refusing to...
To discover cutting-edge Paris bistro cooking, it’s worth the schlep to this funky and hugely popular restaurant in the Oberkampf quarter. An 1890 former grocery store is the setting for...
Benoît Bordier presides over this relaxed and quietly elegant modern bistro with a Michelin star. Bordier is a bold and lusty chef, as seen in dishes like his slow-cooked organic...
This portside haunt, which became mythic in 1960s, has just been snazzily refurbished. It’s trendy, but you can always count on their seafood, from fresh oysters to grilled fish. Another...
Built as a hunting pavilion for Napoléon III, this restaurant, tucked away in the Bois de Boulogne, is undeniably romantic. The dining room, with curved glass windows and sumptuous crystal...
Ducasse himself may not be in the kitchen of this three-Michelin-star at the Hôtel Plaza Athénée, but one of his top lieutenants, Christophe Moret, has made this restaurant one of...
Search By Keyword
The 4,000-acre resort on Mexico’s Pacific Coast is not a...
The Thai island’s more glamorous, more grown-up side is quickly...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.