Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Family Holiday at Carlisle Bay'" Displaying 10 of 583 Results
Looking for an island where wild horses roam beaches and the hot nighttime activity is swimming in a bioluminescent bay?
For many families, the question “Where should we go for spring break?” is a loaded one. For most, it’s a trip designed around bonding time with the kids, though it’s...
From a member: “My dad and mom just came back from Carlisle Bay two weeks ago – mentioned everything great but place getting some wear and tear on furniture/decor (needs...
From a Boston member who spent a week in April at Carlisle Bay with her husband and their daughter (7) and son (9): “Carlisle Bay is a phenomenal place. It...
A member who recently returned from Carlisle Bay on Antigua writes: “We very much enjoyed our holiday here. The people are very friendly, relaxed and no one sells anything on...
I wanted to find a lovely hotel in the Carribean to take my 13 year old daughter to while her brother and brother are skiing in Colorado (we both hate...
My husband and I are planning our 10th anniv.We are hoping to take 5 days off in Nov. Thinking Caribbean or Mexico. St. Barths, Antigua, Mexico and St. Lucia come...
Woops- new to this. Posted on discussion boards, should have done it here. Ok, I have about 2 days to propose/pick a spot for my husband and my 10th anniv....
Was trying the link for family resort in Virgin Islands but it doesnt work on your site and now my interest is peaked. We are looking for place to stay...
From a member who visited Carlisle Bay over Thanksgiving: “Very impressed with resort and facilities – location of rooms right on beach was terrific, lots of tennis courts, nice pool,...
Search By Keyword
Insider reports on Cabo, Costa Careyes and the Riviera Maya....
Few places on earth are as dramatic in appearance as...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.