Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Liberty'" Displaying 10 of 5900 Results
London is nudging past New York as the world’s financial capital and the ripple effects are being felt all over town. From Russian oligarchs to freshly-minted hedge fund traders, a...
New York is at a new zenith of creativity, with exciting new hotels, restaurants, galleries and shops.
The only other city in Europe that comes close to being as perfectly beautiful as Prague is Venice. Now, its extraordinary architecture has been restored after decades of neglect and...
Where else can you find thirteen Michelin-starred restaurants, nine World Heritage sites and miles of beaches in one European city?
Long considered a tax haven for an international crowd of wealthy expats, the principality is quickly outgrowing that worn cliché.
Read about romantic hotels and restaurants in the South of France's most scenic region.
The Austrian capital is buzzing with chic hotels, cutting-edge restaurants and a vibrant design and fashion scene. How to experience the best of old and new.
With top-of-the line hotels and shopping, gorgeous architecture and some of the most exciting restaurants in the country, the Windy City is thriving.
The Thai island’s more glamorous, more grown-up side is quickly coming into its own.
Long a bastion of understated cool, the Danish capital is abuzz with a ground-breaking new concert hall and a special new boutique hotel.
A hiker's paradise, the Italian Dolomites offers glorious landscapes and charming, authentic hotels and restaurants.
The Spanish capital is buzzing with revamped hotels, authentic restaurants and a vibrant art scene.
Known for its surf breaks and golf links, Punta Mita continues to expand its appeal with the addition of new resorts and sprawling villas, including an Aman-influenced hideaway.
Put on the map by Aristotle and Jackie Onassis, this island offers a few gorgeous hotels, chic restaurants and a buzzing scene.
Napa's neighboring wine country is renowned for great Pinot Noir vineyards, memorable boutique hotels and sublime restaurants.
The legendary department store Liberty of London has jumped on the fashion cafeteria bandwagon by opening a new Champagne and oyster bar where shoppers can refuel with bubbly, including chairman...
A few blocks from the harbor in Gustavia, this little crèpe restaurant is great for breakfast, kids’ lunch or dinner or a light snack during a shopping trip, and there’s...
Michelin-starred chef Sergi Arola’s casual yet stylish panini shop and wine bar is an excellent place to grab a quick bite while shopping in Salamanca. Gourmet ingredients and unexpected combinations...
These delightful tea shops, of which there are three in D.C., are my favorite places for a quick break. Step up to the counter to order from its diverse menu,...
The salads at Celeiro are truly worthy of a meal—no small feat in a town where fruit and vegetables are exalted and eating well is a daily ritual.
It’s unclear where the “lido” in the name comes from, as there’s no beach to speak of, but this waterfront restaurant, overlooking the harbor of Amalfi, is one of the...
A particular favorite among London celebs and food critics, this hot spot brasserie located in Mayfair never lets you down. The sister restaurant to the Ivy, Le Caprice has a...
One of Nathalie Hambro favorite spots. “Run by Margot Henderson and Melanie Arnold, the stylish Rochelle Canteen is set in an old Victorian school (now converted into studios for fashion...
Since I last visited Vienna, the Una, my favorite restaurant in the MuseumsQuartier, has changed hands and been renamed Milo, but luckily the new owners promise that they won’t change...
Search By Keyword
The Thai island’s more glamorous, more grown-up side is quickly...
Modern-day Edinburgh, still a hotbed of literary and scientific ingenuity,...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.