Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Royal Academy of Arts'" Displaying 10 of 7170 Results
London is nudging past New York as the world’s financial capital and the ripple effects are being felt all over town. From Russian oligarchs to freshly-minted hedge fund traders, a...
The summer enclave of choice for the Spanish royal family and others who enjoy private dinners and rustic sophistication.
A designated Unesco World Heritage site, Laos' former royal capital has stunning ancient temples.
Now that many of its beloved museums and monuments have undergone facelifts, it's time to revisit the City of Angels.
Firenze, famously dubbed the “city of stone" by writer Mary McCarthy, regards itself as a living museum. And considering it has counted among its residents the likes of Michelangelo, Raphael,...
Eco safari camps, recommended outfitters, plus an amazing house rental and reading lists.
St. Barth’s has a rhythm of its own that mixes l’art de vivre with a laid-back tropical ease. What's new; where to stay and shop.
The city by the Charles is a cultural hub full of wonderful museums, fine dining and hip shopping.
The Spanish capital is buzzing with revamped hotels, authentic restaurants and a vibrant art scene.
In recent years, Dallas has emerged as a vibrant, fast-growing art destination, drawing connoisseurs who come for weekend-long pilgrimages to explore the riches.
One of the oldest cities in the Netherlands, Maastricht has more to offer than the annual, world-renowned Tefaf Art Fair.
Globe-Trotter has a stunning flagship store and bespoke service in the Burlington Arcade in Mayfair. Designed by a Japanese architect, the sleek shop showcases the brand’s signature handmade trunks, including...
Serious pampering and luxe amenities are expected by guests who book at iconic Las Ventanas, in Mexico’s Cabo, but what they may not be anticipating is the inspired art collection...
This weekend, New York is hosting the Outsider Art Fair (www.sanfordsmith.com), now in its 18th year and a showcase for hundreds of lesser-known artists from around the world. This show...
The massive museum in Bloomsbury grew out of a private collection of manuscripts purchased in the mid-18th-century. The offerings include treasures like Chinese porcelain, a major Egyptian wing, Indian sculpture,...
Postcard from Connie Spahn, New York, NY We are just back from a fabulous trip to Turkey, where we visited Istanbul and Cappadocia, survived a balloon crash, and managed to...
The Academy, founded in the 18th century, has a sizable collection, with treasures including works by Michelangelo, Constable and Blake. There are also excellent temporary exhibitions throughout the year. If...
Search By Keyword
Known as the Blue City for its cobalt-painted facades, Jodhpur...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.