Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Adriana Campanile'" Displaying 10 of 8035 Results
Italy's most fabled region abounds with stunning countryside, vineyards and old-world European towns.
Star couturiers and luxury boutiques have transformed Milan into Italy’s most chic, modern metropolis, one brimming with attitude.
A hiker's paradise, the Italian Dolomites offers glorious landscapes and charming, authentic hotels and restaurants.
Italy's third-biggest lake is the center of a region that's both natural and civilized, decadent and low-key, enormous and intimate.
Firenze, famously dubbed the “city of stone" by writer Mary McCarthy, regards itself as a living museum. And considering it has counted among its residents the likes of Michelangelo, Raphael,...
Reporting on cities that have been attracting tourists for hundreds of years is both a privilege and a challenge.
“Rome is a city that’s growing,” declared its last mayor, “and doesn’t fear what is new”—even if most visitors come to see its ancient treasures.
Despite its jet set status, Capri is also an ethereal, soulful island, especially its stunning, fragrant landscapes.
Writer D. H. Lawrence once described Sardinia as “lost between Europe and Africa and belonging to nowhere.”
The Austrian capital is buzzing with chic hotels, cutting-edge restaurants and a vibrant design and fashion scene. How to experience the best of old and new.
The Amalfi Coast is a place where land, sea and sky strike a note of such otherworldly perfection that the region is best approached by boat in order to take...
The largest island in the Mediterranean has incredible historic sites, passionate locals and a food scene to impress any gourmet.
Marrakech has it all: history, romance, atmosphere. It exudes a happening, hip vibe, but it also has a sterling pedigree. If you’re looking for an indulgent time in an exotic...
A memorable sidestep to lesser-known cities: Gwailor and Orchha (near Agra) and Karaikudi and Hampi (in the south). Plus, Bombay advice from designer Lisa Fine.
The city by the Charles is a cultural hub full of wonderful museums, fine dining and hip shopping.
A French island with Italian flair, Corsica beguiles with dazzling light, mesmerizing landscapes and privileged serenity and privacy.
Intimate, hip beach hotels line the shore of this former hippie enclave, which is now a favorite spot for low-key travelers looking to unplug.
A designated Unesco World Heritage site, Laos' former royal capital has stunning ancient temples.
A well-guarded address that fashionable Roman women share with only their best visiting friends, this shop in the Piazza di Spagna is a shoe fetishist’s fantasy. The shoes and sandals...
The Dmagazine Outlet features heavily discounted fashions by Italian designers.
A preferred fashion chain of chic twenty- and thirty-something Europeans, Patrizia Pepe carries sexy—and distinctively Italian—designs. A recent visit revealed slinky corseted dresses, tiny jackets, romantic chiffon blouses and fitted...
It may have more international than Italian flair, but the sharply edited fashion at Luisa Via Roma attracts a loyal following. The white space reminds of a gallery and the...
No longer the secret it once was, It’s Happened to Be a Closet remains charming, and not just because of its melodic, grammatically faulty name. The two floors of the...
This tiny boutique in San Polo stocks delicate women’s clothing and accessories, including silk jackets, one-of-a-kind woven and felt hats, fanciful gloves and scarves and candy-colored silk shoes that are...
Vibe: Romantic, contemporary, centrally located At a Glance: The sleek Continentale hotel sits directly across the street from the Gallery Hotel Arts with its Sky Bar that boasts views over...
Another one of the Spittelberg neighborhood’s new hip boutiques (it opened last fall), At First Sight carries an eclectic mix of fashion and accessories by designers from Berlin, Tokyo and...
Search By Keyword
The Thai island’s more glamorous, more grown-up side is quickly...
St Moritz has come roaring back. For an update on...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.