Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Trade (not Aid) in Rwanda '" Displaying 10 of 6802 Results
South Africa's many stunning private game reserves are successes of eco-preservation and offer diverse wildlife.
Like a gawky adolescent who has discovered her beauty, the city is blooming as it shows off its splendors.
The Cape Winelands have always had remarkable wines; now the region is the center of a dynamic new culinary movement.
This incredibly diverse, enormous country at the tip of the continent offers a thrilling combination of city, bush and beach.
In Africa's largest city the modern world coexists with the ancient just as extravagant lifestyles unfold alongside severely impoverished ones.
Bordering the Atlantic Ocean and South Africa, Namibia has expansive deserts and is one of the world's least populated countries.
This island nation makes a perfect, beachy conclusion to a safari in East Africa.
Marrakech has it all: history, romance, atmosphere. It exudes a happening, hip vibe, but it also has a sterling pedigree. If you’re looking for an indulgent time in an exotic...
Eco safari camps, recommended outfitters, plus an amazing house rental and reading lists.
A first-hand account of a philanthropic “reality" trip to Zambia that transforms the California families who sign up.
Exquisite small safari lodges and visionary conservation projects have raised the wilderness experiences in Tanzania to an incredible new level.
For animal lovers, it's difficult to top the experience of observing an endangered mountain gorilla up close.
Writer D. H. Lawrence once described Sardinia as “lost between Europe and Africa and belonging to nowhere.”
The Austrian capital is buzzing with chic hotels, cutting-edge restaurants and a vibrant design and fashion scene. How to experience the best of old and new.
Amazing wildlife and sensational safari camps are keys to why Botswana is an African success story.
This archipelago of some one hundred islands in the Indian Ocean boasts some of the world's most spectacular beach resorts.
With one third of all the world's antiquities and the only seven wonder of the world remaining, Egypt is a must in a lifetime visit.
When the actress Kristin Davis, of Sex and the City fame, traveled to Kenya on safari in 2008, she never expected that she would return as an elephant rescuer. But...
In summer 2008, renowned Africa outfitter CC Africa opened two new camps in the Okavango Delta: Xudum and Xaranna and they have been the buzz of the country ever since....
In a world where you can get Ben & Jerry’s in Singapore, finding a culture untouched by globalization is becoming increasingly difficult. And so it is with a sense of...
From New Yorker and Friends of Africa Board Member Krista Krieger: Last June, I traveled to South Africa with several of my girlfriends. The trip’s purpose was twofold: we wanted...
Search By Keyword
The famous French ski resort, in the Haute-Savoie region, is...
Change comes slowly to this small Bahamian island, and that’s...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.