Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Amanda Wakely'" Displaying 10 of 5194 Results
London is nudging past New York as the world’s financial capital and the ripple effects are being felt all over town. From Russian oligarchs to freshly-minted hedge fund traders, a...
A mutliple winner of the British Fashion Awards for Glamour, Amanda Wakely has built her fashion house with a distinct vision of English elegance that is noted for its clean...
London is heaving this spring with blockbuster shows, from a fun mid-career survey of Chris Ofili and exhibit of legendary sculptor Henry Moore (both at Tate Britain) to a revealing...
In the heart of Chelsea, jeweler Theo Fennell works with a team of craftsmen to create his iconic pieces of silver and jewelry in the same building that houses his...
Jessica Deutsch, a former Sotheby’s curator with a passion for history, art and travel, launched her company Arts to Life in 1997. Thanks to a well-connected network of curators, collectors,...
In 1783, when the French yielded control of Grenada to the British, the Brits’ first move was to change the capital city’s name from Port Louis to St. George’s. Today,...
The original shop on the Fulham Road didn’t require membership but its locked door was often opened only at the whim of the sales team. A more open-door policy exists...
If you only visit one boutique while in Yangon, make it this fair trade shop that opened in early 2012 and carries a variety of accessories, gifts and fashion whose...
Search By Keyword
A fascinating mix of tradition and contemporary life, 1,200-year-old Kyoto...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.