Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Claude Maus'" Displaying 10 of 7605 Results
With fine food and wine, an unstudied sense of style, and an intense devotion to sport, this may be Australia's most fascinating city.
There's no better way to see the real Australia than by heading to the stunning lodges in the remote Outback and on the coast.
Sydney's time is now—and the city knows it. As locals say, 'Come in, the water's great.'
New York is at a new zenith of creativity, with exciting new hotels, restaurants, galleries and shops.
St. Barth’s has a rhythm of its own that mixes l’art de vivre with a laid-back tropical ease. What's new; where to stay and shop.
With top-of-the line hotels and shopping, gorgeous architecture and some of the most exciting restaurants in the country, the Windy City is thriving.
Star couturiers and luxury boutiques have transformed Milan into Italy’s most chic, modern metropolis, one brimming with attitude.
The city by the Charles is a cultural hub full of wonderful museums, fine dining and hip shopping.
The Chilean capital's many cultural offerings, including fine food and boutiques, are entirely captivating.
Long a bastion of understated cool, the Danish capital is abuzz with a ground-breaking new concert hall and a special new boutique hotel.
Savannah is a magical otherworld where the pace is slow, history holds sway, and you can eat and shop extraordinarily well.
Napa's neighboring wine country is renowned for great Pinot Noir vineyards, memorable boutique hotels and sublime restaurants.
The beauty of the rugged Atlantic Coast and the quaint villages, boutique hotels and lobster shacks continue to cast a powerful spell.
Perfect for nature lovers: the incredible lodges of the North and South Island.
The Austrian capital is buzzing with chic hotels, cutting-edge restaurants and a vibrant design and fashion scene. How to experience the best of old and new.
The fabulous (and hard-to-find-overseas) Australian label goes from strength to strength: if you’re looking for a day dress with a touch of punk rock, a gorgeous, body-hugging knit or a...
Internationally renowned make-up artist, world-traveler and Australia-native Sue Devitt, recommends: Crowned “Australia’s most glamorous fashion designer” by Australian Vogue, Alex Perry creates elaborate gowns and evening wear for Sydney’s most...
For a quick fix of international brands like Miu Miu, Prada, Custo Barcelona, Joseph and Marc Jacobs, follow the local fashion set to this shop.
This delightful house in the Jardim Botânico, an insider’s secret, is where many fashionable society ladies shop.
Fiona Caulfield, author of the Love India travel guide recommends: “Behroze Singh, the founder of cottons, describes her clothes as simple and youthful. This is a popular local store where...
A local label making great strides is Claude Maus, whose new store is housed in a large industrial space to better show off the sexy, slightly androgynous men’s and women’s...
The focus at this hip new shopping district on the scene is the street-level Albert Coates Lane, home to several must-see designers. The funky Cactus Jam has a great edit...
Tucked into a corner off of the bar area at the Isle de France hotel is a tiny boutique packed with a woman’s fantasy array of beachy clothes and accessories,...
Stop in at this lovely restored landmark building (the former General Post Office) to check out homegrown Australian fashion talent, such as master tailor Akira Isogawa; Lisa Ho, whose party...
Search By Keyword
With miles of biking, walking and riding trails, scores of...
The group of islands has gorgeous beaches, perfect weather, fabulous...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.