Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Le Soulier de Satin'" Displaying 10 of 11805 Results
St. Barth’s has a rhythm of its own that mixes l’art de vivre with a laid-back tropical ease. What's new; where to stay and shop.
Star couturiers and luxury boutiques have transformed Milan into Italy’s most chic, modern metropolis, one brimming with attitude.
Italy's most fabled region abounds with stunning countryside, vineyards and old-world European towns.
Italy's third-biggest lake is the center of a region that's both natural and civilized, decadent and low-key, enormous and intimate.
Firenze, famously dubbed the “city of stone" by writer Mary McCarthy, regards itself as a living museum. And considering it has counted among its residents the likes of Michelangelo, Raphael,...
Reporting on cities that have been attracting tourists for hundreds of years is both a privilege and a challenge.
“Rome is a city that’s growing,” declared its last mayor, “and doesn’t fear what is new”—even if most visitors come to see its ancient treasures.
Despite its jet set status, Capri is also an ethereal, soulful island, especially its stunning, fragrant landscapes.
Writer D. H. Lawrence once described Sardinia as “lost between Europe and Africa and belonging to nowhere.”
The Amalfi Coast is a place where land, sea and sky strike a note of such otherworldly perfection that the region is best approached by boat in order to take...
A hiker's paradise, the Italian Dolomites offers glorious landscapes and charming, authentic hotels and restaurants.
The largest island in the Mediterranean has incredible historic sites, passionate locals and a food scene to impress any gourmet.
This South American city is imbued with sophistication, generous hospitality and a lust for life.
The Austrian capital is buzzing with chic hotels, cutting-edge restaurants and a vibrant design and fashion scene. How to experience the best of old and new.
The city is teeming with refreshing new energy, and is a destination infused with a French joie de vivre.
Beautiful and not overrun with tourists, this island off the coast of Brittany, may well be one of France's best-kept secrets.
Bordered by Germany, Hungary, the Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Slovenia and Switzerland, Austria showcases a host of different influences.
Home to fifteen million people and site of the 2008 Olympics, Beijing is a superpower capital to see.
New York is at a new zenith of creativity, with exciting new hotels, restaurants, galleries and shops.
Milan’s ultimate insider shoe store, this speakeasy shop makes custom shoes in a setting that feels like the apartment of a stylish friend.
Shoe addicts head to Le Solferine, in the up-and-coming neighborhood of Brera. There’s something for everyone, from perfect black heels to metallic pumps.
Overwhelmed by Milan’s shopping options? Then head to 10 Corso Como, a lifestyle boutique edited by local fashion diva Carla Sozzani. Sozzani, whose sister Franca is the editor in chief...
When you need a break from the cutting-edge fashion at Milan’s first glamorous lifestyle shop, 10 Corso Como, go across the small courtyard to 10 Corso Como Café. Over lunch...
A favorite of Hollywood stars like Catherine Zeta-Jones,
Luisa Beccaria stocks
flirty and feminine dresses that make ideal event pieces.
A Capri local once told me, “Positano is Le Sirenuse,” referring to the legendary hotel that has been expertly run by the Sersale family for nearly six decades. Since it...
DAY 1 — MORNING: Begin your first day at the Pantheon, constructed roughly 2,000 years ago by Emperor Marcus Agrippa and still today one of the most remarkable structures in...
Search By Keyword
While it may lack some of the charm of jetset...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.