Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to ''" Displaying 10 of 3654 Results
Berlin is one of Europe's most fascinating, stimulating and underrated capitals.
A trip to this amazing, compelling country can be a vacation, history lesson, religious pilgrimage or cultural experience—one at a time or all the time.
The only other city in Europe that comes close to being as perfectly beautiful as Prague is Venice. Now, its extraordinary architecture has been restored after decades of neglect and...
A first-hand account of a philanthropic “reality" trip to Zambia that transforms the California families who sign up.
Places with a history of overlapping cultures tend to be especially rich destinations—and perhaps, none more so than Istanbul.
An insider's guide to Rio. Plus, learn about a family trip in the Amazon and a bikini-boot-camp style spa.
The so-called "gateway of the Americas" is a vibrant, rapidly changing city that is fast becoming a chic cultural destination.
The city by the Charles is a cultural hub full of wonderful museums, fine dining and hip shopping.
The Chilean capital's many cultural offerings, including fine food and boutiques, are entirely captivating.
With all eyes on the nation's capital, we celebrate the city's great food and phenomenal cultural offerings.
A fascinating mix of tradition and contemporary life, 1,200-year-old Kyoto has a wealth of Japanese culture, including some 2,000 temples and shrines.
Roughly the size of France, Thailand has all the ingredients of a great trip: mountains, jungles, cities, beaches and, of course, delicious food.
With miles of biking, walking and riding trails, scores of wineries and plenty of world-class musical performances, Burgenland provides activities ranging from athletic to cultural.
The Bavarian metropolis sits in a choice location at the foot of the Alps and enchants with its cultural and culinary offerings.
Anuschka Hoevener creates modern pieces with feminine touches; each is handmade and features unique details like ruffles on the shoulder of a fitted top and a brightly colored lining peeking...
As co-owner of the Berlin-based tour company Culture Trip, Giordano organizes high-end travel throughout Germany. She offers us an insider’s advice on navigating her adopted city. “Moazipoor (Fasanenstrasse 29; 49-30-889-126-20;...
An Indagare member traveled to Berlin with her husband and two teenage daughters this year for spring break. It was her first time back to the German capital in 25...
The Adlon is one of Berlin’s most historic properties, even though the actual building was entirely reconstructed in the 1990s (having survived both wars, the original Adlon was removed by...
After stints in London and New York, the German fashion designer settled in Berlin, where her atelier and showroom are located in the eastern part of the city. (You can...
Virginia Giordano of Culture Trip recommends this new hot spot in the Mitte district: “The latest in a string of new fashionable restaurants to open recently in Berlin is Alpenstueck,...
In a city the size of Berlin deciding where you want to be based is as important as picking the hotel. The Regent has one of the city’s loveliest locations,...
Search By Keyword
A first-hand account of a wildlife cruise to this unforgettable...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.