Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Eco-Adventure in Costa Rica'" Displaying 10 of 5659 Results
Known as an eco and adventure destination, this Central American country offers beaches, jungles, volcanoes and now world-class golf courses and resorts.
There's no better way to see the real Australia than by heading to the stunning lodges in the remote Outback and on the coast.
Perfect for nature lovers: the incredible lodges of the North and South Island.
Seven tented camps, including two new luxury/eco ones. Plus: what to read and see before you go.
Eco safari camps, recommended outfitters, plus an amazing house rental and reading lists.
Exquisite small safari lodges and visionary conservation projects have raised the wilderness experiences in Tanzania to an incredible new level.
The 4,000-acre resort on Mexico’s Pacific Coast is not a private club, but it feels like a sexy version of one.
South Africa's many stunning private game reserves are successes of eco-preservation and offer diverse wildlife.
Topping the travel list for many active adventurers, Chilean Patagonia offers excitement and activities for all ages.
Sydney's time is now—and the city knows it. As locals say, 'Come in, the water's great.'
The only other city in Europe that comes close to being as perfectly beautiful as Prague is Venice. Now, its extraordinary architecture has been restored after decades of neglect and...
Marrakech has it all: history, romance, atmosphere. It exudes a happening, hip vibe, but it also has a sterling pedigree. If you’re looking for an indulgent time in an exotic...
Read about romantic hotels and restaurants in the South of France's most scenic region.
The three-island nation is known for its white-sand beaches, wild jungle and laid-back vibe.
Unspoiled beaches and pampering resorts make the BVIs a top choice for a romantic escape.
Imagine a boater’s paradise of small islands with deserted beaches and hidden coves with warm turquoise waters and you get an idea of the paradise of Angra.
Thailand’s third-largest island (roughly the size of Martha’s Vineyard) has gorgeous white beaches and clear, warm seas.
Vibe: Eco-friendly, serene, remote At a Glance: This sustainable Costa Rican lodge attracts those looking to engage with the environment and local culture. In 1993, when John and Karen Lewis...
From A.T., NY We are back from Costa Rica and had a very good time. The Four Seasons has a great location, as it is built on a small peninsula...
Vibe: relaxed, adventurous, luxurious At a Glance: An equally wonderful place for couples or families, this resort is perfect for someone looking for a mixture of adventure and relaxation with...
Adventure camp on Peninsula Papagayo! The Four Seasons Costa Rica offers lots of activities for the entire family. Kids can visit a volcano, see monkeys up close, work on surfing,...
Indagare member MDC recently took her son to Costa Rica during green season for his birthday. Here are her impressions from the trip. Our trip was absolutely amazing! The Lapa...
Many resorts around the world claim to have a dramatic setting, but in the case of Tabacon Grand Spa Thermal Resort, in the northern region of Costa Rica, it’s not...
Indagare member Paula R. recently returned from a long weekend in Costa Rica at The Nayara Hotel, Spa & Gardens. Here are her impressions from the trip. Upon arrival in...
Search By Keyword
Mumbai is the biggest, wealthiest, and fastest city in India....
The famous French ski resort, in the Haute-Savoie region, is...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.