Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Safari Family Find'" Displaying 10 of 10647 Results
South Africa's many stunning private game reserves are successes of eco-preservation and offer diverse wildlife.
Like a gawky adolescent who has discovered her beauty, the city is blooming as it shows off its splendors.
The Cape Winelands have always had remarkable wines; now the region is the center of a dynamic new culinary movement.
This incredibly diverse, enormous country at the tip of the continent offers a thrilling combination of city, bush and beach.
Bordering the Atlantic Ocean and South Africa, Namibia has expansive deserts and is one of the world's least populated countries.
A first-hand account of a philanthropic “reality" trip to Zambia that transforms the California families who sign up.
An insider's guide to Rio. Plus, learn about a family trip in the Amazon and a bikini-boot-camp style spa.
Seven tented camps, including two new luxury/eco ones. Plus: what to read and see before you go.
Eco safari camps, recommended outfitters, plus an amazing house rental and reading lists.
The summer enclave of choice for the Spanish royal family and others who enjoy private dinners and rustic sophistication.
No longer a secret among well-heeled families, Deer Valley is now ranked #1 ski resort in the U.S. and a new crop of hotels and amenities is raising the bar...
The private island off Antigua makes a wonderful getaway for couples and family alike.
Amazing wildlife and sensational safari camps are keys to why Botswana is an African success story.
Verbier is for passionate advanced skiers, as well as for families and groups of friends who want to hole up in some of Switzerland’s best private chalets
Lech is ideal for young families: safe and picturesque, with the efficient, friendly Austrians running the show.
In Africa's largest city the modern world coexists with the ancient just as extravagant lifestyles unfold alongside severely impoverished ones.
This island offers gorgeous beaches and wonderful five-star properties, many of which are ideal for families
Thanks to a host of activities, stunning landscapes and gorgeous resorts, the area surrounding the Pacific Coast's Carmel is a wonderful destination for the entire family.
A passion for Africa has been compared to an infection—Jane Goodall even named her autobiography Africa in My Blood. There’s something about the continent’s vast plains, colorful skies and majestic,...
“Africa is mystic; it is wild… I have lifted my plane from the Nairobi airport for perhaps a thousand flights and I have never felt her wheels glide from the...
A safari day begins with a 5:30 wake up call; then a staff member will escort you from your room to the lodge (since it’s still dark). A 6 am,...
Last week, when most of the world was abuzz with swine flu mania, I traveled to South Africa where the topic of the moment was more local: the country had...
Kwandwe Private Game Reserve, located in the malaria-free Eastern Cape, is a conservation success story, and its beautifully varied terrain and low-density lodges (resulting in a limited amount of visitors)...
Type: Safari Pioneer. Why We Love It: This Relais & Chateaux property has been run by the Vartys for four generations, and the family’s dedication to preservation and community building...
Type: Sabi Romance Why We Love It: Located on 10,000 acres, Lion Sands has been in the More family for four generations, and its three lodges (Ivory, River, 1933) are...
From D.W.H., Stamford, Connecticut “Celebrating my wife’s birthday, we went to Cape Town for a week, then up to Kruger National Park and Lion Sands, in the Sabi Sand Reserve,...
Search By Keyword
The three-island nation is known for its white-sand beaches, wild...
An insider's guide to Rio. Plus, learn about a family...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.