Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Buenos Aires Impressions'" Displaying 10 of 983 Results
BA seems to be on everyone’s must-visit list these days—and for good reason. Argentina’s capital is experiencing an exceptionally buzzing, magnetic period.
When in BA, it’s hard not to buy a pair of these beautiful hand-made pumps and stilettos, considered the Manolo Blahniks of tango shoes. After all, if they’re flexible and...
An Indagare member recently traveled to Argentina with her husband and ten-year-old son. The itinerary kicked off in Buenos Aires and continued on to Mendoza, Argentina’s wine region. Here, she...
From J.G., NY, NY My husband and I had a fabulous time in Buenos Aires and truly enjoyed most every aspect of it. BA is a glorious city, but must...
Guests at Four Seasons Buenos Aires reap the benefits of brand familiarity without losing sight of where they are, especially those who stay in one of the seven suites in...
As the latest addition to the city’s collection of A-list hotels, the Palacio Duhau in Recoleta represents the best of traditional and brand-new Buenos Aires. Though the palace side of...
The glass-and-steel-adorned Hilton Buenos Aires is a sleek and modern business hotel with a cosmopolitan feel that is a nice choice for leisure travelers as well. Besides the predictable executive-hotel...
Tip from Patrizia Chen: “BEST, BEST evening shoes (born as tango shoes, but fantastic as their high heels are perfectly balanced and will keep you on your feet forever without...
Search By Keyword
The country's most stunning landscapes and exhilarating outdoor activities center...
Beautiful and not overrun with tourists, this island off the...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.