Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'SEPTEMBER 30 - OCTOBER 11, 2013'" Displaying 10 of 16899 Results
Palace hotels and painted elephants are part of the colorful exoticism of Jaipur, a city that offers a dazzling immersion into the riches of India.
A first-hand account of a philanthropic “reality" trip to Zambia that transforms the California families who sign up.
Verbier is for passionate advanced skiers, as well as for families and groups of friends who want to hole up in some of Switzerland’s best private chalets
A memorable sidestep to lesser-known cities: Gwailor and Orchha (near Agra) and Karaikudi and Hampi (in the south). Plus, Bombay advice from designer Lisa Fine.
Mumbai is the biggest, wealthiest, and fastest city in India. Often compared with New York in terms of its energy.
Mark Twain called India "the land of dreams and romance,of fabulous poverty, of splendor and rages, of palaces and hovels."
Seven tented camps, including two new luxury/eco ones. Plus: what to read and see before you go.
Known as the Blue City for its cobalt-painted facades, Jodhpur is home to maharajah palaces, gorgeous gardens and the legendary Mehrangarh Fort.
An insider's guide to Rio. Plus, learn about a family trip in the Amazon and a bikini-boot-camp style spa.
Known as the “City of Lakes” or “Venice of the East,” Udaipur abounds with stunning landscapes and larger-than-life palaces.
A trip to this amazing, compelling country can be a vacation, history lesson, religious pilgrimage or cultural experience—one at a time or all the time.
To get the most out of a visit to the region's largest and most complicated island, you need insiders' tips.
A full day in Lima, particularly one spent with an insider who can navigate the highlights, will add immeasurably to one’s understanding of the country.
Roughly the size of France, Thailand has all the ingredients of a great trip: mountains, jungles, cities, beaches and, of course, delicious food.
Home to fifteen million people and site of the 2008 Olympics, Beijing is a superpower capital to see.
London is nudging past New York as the world’s financial capital and the ripple effects are being felt all over town. From Russian oligarchs to freshly-minted hedge fund traders, a...
The art of hand-blocked fabrics can be a fun thing to activity for families with children visiting Jaipur. Start with a trip to the Anokhi Museum of Hand Printing to...
Before I left for our Indagare Insider trip to Jordan, many people expressed concern that I was traveling to the Middle East given the unrest occurring in Egypt, Syria, Israel,...
The top hotels refer their many interior designer clients who are looking for wooden furniture to Manglam Arts. The company, which was founded in 1974, has its headquarters in Jaipur,...
The painter and designer travels abroad frequently to source for her atelier (madelineweinrib.com) in ABC Carpet & Home in New York. Here she shares her top picks in Jaipur. FAVORITE...
Painter and designer Madeline Weinrib travels to Jaipur frequently to source for her atelier in ABC Carpet & Home in New York. “This is an unforgettable experience. Play Elephant Polo...
Search By Keyword
This incredibly diverse, enormous country at the tip of the...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.