Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Thermes Sextius'" Displaying 10 of 1989 Results
An insider's guide to Rio. Plus, learn about a family trip in the Amazon and a bikini-boot-camp style spa.
Read about romantic hotels and restaurants in the South of France's most scenic region.
Nearby Hotels: Villa Gallici, Aix-en-Provence; 28 à Aix, Aix-en-Provence; Château de Creissauds, Aubagne; L’Hôtel les Ateliers de l’Image, St.-Rémy-de-Provence DAY 1: Aix-en-Provence MORNING: Aix, the birthplace of Paul Cézanne, is...
Visitors to Aix-en-Provence have long marveled at its lovely stone fountains and ornate sculpted arched doorways. Now they can experience up close one of the stunning private mansions they have...
A great way to explore the smaller Lubéron villages, all in driving distance to Avignon and Aix-en-Provence, is to go during market days, where vendors sell fresh produce as well...
At the end of a country road in the tiny village of Mane, the Couvent des Minimes looms into view, a honey-colored stone 17th-century convent and chapel surrounded by lavender,...
Search By Keyword
Long a bastion of understated cool, the Danish capital is...
With miles of biking, walking and riding trails, scores of...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.