Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Thermes Sextius'" Displaying 10 of 2146 Results
An insider's guide to Rio. Plus, learn about a family trip in the Amazon and a bikini-boot-camp style spa.
Read about romantic hotels and restaurants in the South of France's most scenic region.
Nearby Hotels: Villa Gallici, Aix-en-Provence; 28 à Aix, Aix-en-Provence; Château de Creissauds, Aubagne; L’Hôtel les Ateliers de l’Image, St.-Rémy-de-Provence DAY 1: Aix-en-Provence MORNING: Aix, the birthplace of Paul Cézanne, is...
Visitors to Aix-en-Provence have long marveled at its lovely stone fountains and ornate sculpted arched doorways. Now they can experience up close one of the stunning private mansions they have...
A Roman Thalasso spa, whose source springs from the valley surrounding Cezanne’s beloved mountain, Mont Sainte-Victoire.
Nearby hotels: Four Seasons Terre Blanche, Tourettes; Hotel du Cap, Eden Roc, Antibes; Hôtel Martinez, Cannes; Intercontinental Carlton, Cannes Only a 40-minute drive north from Cannes, the peaceful inland Var...
Set in the hills outside Aix’s center, this is the area’s best-known hotel. Housed in a honey-colored mansion that dates from the 18th century and sits on a seven-acre property,...
Another must-stop for lovers of fine art, this museum hosts top-notch seasonal exhibits. The museum’s permanent collection comprises works by mostly French painters, spanning the 16th-20th centuries, as well as...
Vibe: easy-going, classic, family-friendly At a Glance: Travelers in search of a traditional luxury hotel with an excellent spa and golf course on Anguilla often check-in to the CuisinArt. Review:...
With the completion of a massive $50 million upgrade, the Marriott resort recently unveiled the new Mandara Spa, a 5,750-square-foot two-level structure that fronts the hotel’s main swimming pool. It...
Search By Keyword
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.