Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Katina's'" Displaying 10 of 10455 Results
Change comes slowly to this small Bahamian island, and that’s just how locals and loyal visitors like it.
The group of islands has gorgeous beaches, perfect weather, fabulous snorkeling and a wonderful sense of place.
For hopeless romantics, the island of Santorini offers black-sand beaches and a crater that transforms sunsets into wild-hued spectacles.
Insider picks from Athens and the best island, including Mykonos, Santorini and lesser-known Paros.
With hiking trails, scenic waterfalls, hidden villages and luxury resorts, the Big Island is an otherworldly slice of paradise.
Kauai’s nickname, the Garden Isle, scarcely does justice to Hawaii’s oldest island with its tropical air, ample rainfall, taro fields, jumble of jagged peaks and rushing waterfalls.
Unspoiled beaches and pampering resorts make the BVIs a top choice for a romantic escape.
In the Greek capital, ancient history informs the tastes, sounds and experiences of modern life.
Put on the map by Aristotle and Jackie Onassis, this island offers a few gorgeous hotels, chic restaurants and a buzzing scene.
In a sea of islands where tourism has sometimes overtaken the local and original, Jamaica remains distinctly its own place, its soul potently intact.
The largest island in the Mediterranean has incredible historic sites, passionate locals and a food scene to impress any gourmet.
Home to dozens of unsolved mysteries, the island known as Rapa Nui delights and stumps visitors. What to expect from this remote destination.
Sydney's time is now—and the city knows it. As locals say, 'Come in, the water's great.'
New York is at a new zenith of creativity, with exciting new hotels, restaurants, galleries and shops.
The only other city in Europe that comes close to being as perfectly beautiful as Prague is Venice. Now, its extraordinary architecture has been restored after decades of neglect and...
Perfect for nature lovers: the incredible lodges of the North and South Island.
Where else can you find thirteen Michelin-starred restaurants, nine World Heritage sites and miles of beaches in one European city?
For spectacular views and modern renditions of Greek cuisine, book a table at Ambrosia, which overlooks the caldera and has long been ground-zero for the Santorini jet-set. More casual sister...
This restaurant overlooking the caldera serves consistently innovative and delicious cuisine. Some dishes are traditional Greek, like kataifi (a white cheese wrapped in angel hair pasta flavored with rose petals)...
One of the oldest and most acclaimed restaurants on Santorini, 1800 is housed in a restored 19th-century captain’s mansion. The often changing menu focuses on fresh Mediterranean dishes; the wine...
The classic seafood taverna reached via a steep staircase below Oia on the Bay of Ammoudi.
Says Greek-American and Paros summer resident James Hirschfeld, “Lefkes is a beautiful mountain village in the center of the island, with a picturesque square and large church surrounded by winding...
Search By Keyword
An outrageous shape-shifter, Myanmar is finally emerging from its troubled...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.