Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Diving & Snorkeling'" Displaying 10 of 2061 Results
The best of the Riviera Maya, a gorgeous coastline that's turning into one of the fastest-growing resort areas in Mexico.
The 4,000-acre resort on Mexico’s Pacific Coast is not a private club, but it feels like a sexy version of one.
Mexico's stunning Baja Peninsula, once prized for its fishing by the likes of Ernest Hemingway, now draws Hollywood A-listers with its trinity of extraordinary resorts.
Like the French Riviera, Turkey’s southwester coast was “discovered” by artists and also transformed by them.
The 25,000-acre beachside fiefdom could only be created by a man of seemingly limitless passions and equal means. Discover the late Sir James Goldsmith’s paradise.
Santa Fe rises out of New Mexico's endless, stark desert landscape like a colorful oasis that teeters between over-the-top kitsch and expressive old soul.
Known for its surf breaks and golf links, Punta Mita continues to expand its appeal with the addition of new resorts and sprawling villas, including an Aman-influenced hideaway.
Intimate, hip beach hotels line the shore of this former hippie enclave, which is now a favorite spot for low-key travelers looking to unplug.
This island has unspoiled coral reefs and protected lagoons so gorgeous that the painter Matisse dubbed them the seventh wonder of the world.
The Amalfi Coast is a place where land, sea and sky strike a note of such otherworldly perfection that the region is best approached by boat in order to take...
The Balkan country has a rich and turbulent history and a spectacular coastline that's been dubbed the next Riviera.
Thailand’s third-largest island (roughly the size of Martha’s Vineyard) has gorgeous white beaches and clear, warm seas.
Preserved by ancient fortifications and years of neglect, Cartagena is a colonial gem by the sea that is fast becoming one of South America's most stylish retreats.
With close to 300 kilometers on the Adriatic Sea and spectacular mountains rising behind the coastline, Montenegro has long been a favorite resort area.
In a sea of islands where tourism has sometimes overtaken the local and original, Jamaica remains distinctly its own place, its soul potently intact.
Still considered somewhat of a traveler’s secret, Jordan is home to a number of the world’s most extraordinary historical sites, including the “Lost City” of Petra, the Roman ruins of...
Vibe: Relaxed, beachside boho chic, intimate. At a Glance: Surrounded by the lavish five-stars of the Riviera Maya, boutique Esencia feels beautifully of the destination, like being invited to a...
No one remembers the name of the visitor who suggested rebaptizing the Costa Maya—a corridor of jungle and beach that fronts the limpid Caribbean along the Yucatán peninsula—as the more...
Vibe: Romantic, Mexican, lavish. At a Glance: The first luxury resort on the Riviera Maya, Maroma sits on the area’s best beach and has an authentic, destination-specific vibe. Review: On...
Part of the Maya Riviera’s Mayakoba resort community, the Fairmont Mayakoba has 401 guest rooms located in casitas of various sizes scattered around the forty-five-acre property. Most rooms have views...
Mexico’s Yucatán Peninsula—which encompasses the beaches of the Riviera Maya, the chic eco Tulum region and renowned archeological site Chichen Itzá—is one of the country’s most mystical travel destinations. Blessed...
From Lisa Frelinghuysen, New York, March 2007 “Over Presidents Day weekend, I took my family to the Esencia hotel on the Mayan Riviera, in Mexico. We liked the idea of...
Vibe: Asian-inspired serenity. At a Glance: Part of the Mayakoba complex, the Banyan Tree rates high thanks to gorgeous guest villas, a wonderful beach club and excellent spa. Review: As...
Search By Keyword
The Cape Winelands have always had remarkable wines; now the...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.