Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'La Palette'" Displaying 10 of 3400 Results
With major European cities looking more and more alike, Paris stands gloriously apart.
Today, this desert city specializes in delivering fun 24/7—whatever that may mean for you.
This long-stay St. Germain bistro, on a quiet corner of the Rue de Seine, still draws a wonderful mix of locals and visitors for lunch or afternoon coffee, which is...
A fun casual spot for good Italian meals. Regular David Gilmour recommends dinner, as opposed to lunch, at Pizza Al Fresco. “Bring your own candelabra!” he suggests.
Celebrating summer is all about finding the right al fresco spaces. Recently, we featured a list of favorite Rooftop Bars/Lounges from around the world. In this week’s installment, we selected...
The third outpost of Bruno Doucet’s esteemed Parisian bistro (La Régalade) is located in the Hotel de Nell, a new boutique hotel featuring elegant interiors by Jean-Michel Wilmotte. The dining...
The brain child of the sous chef of acclaimed restaurant La Pergola, Caffè Bernini is bringing some inspiration to the bland food offerings around Piazza Navona. Open for breakfast, lunch...
One of the prettiest settings for Left Bank al fresco lunches is the restaurant at the Maison de l’Amerique Latin on Boulevard St. Germain. Located in a lovely interior garden...
Boasting an astounding 250 works, Keith Haring / The Political Line, at the Musée de l’Art modern de la Ville de Paris and Le Centquatre, is one of the largest-ever...
Search By Keyword
Insider picks from Athens and the best island, including Mykonos,...
From super-future cities to remote countryside, China offers an incredible...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.