Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Printemps Primps'" Displaying 10 of 12673 Results
Read about romantic hotels and restaurants in the South of France's most scenic region.
Beautiful and not overrun with tourists, this island off the coast of Brittany, may well be one of France's best-kept secrets.
The South of France most storied region was one of the world's first summer resort areas thanks to its gorgeous seaside setting.
With major European cities looking more and more alike, Paris stands gloriously apart.
The seaside town continues to cast a powerful spell, and while its modern reputation as a jet-setter’s paradise may be well deserved, the natural beauty and simple lifestyle are still...
The French islands of Porquerolles and Port-Cros offer breathtaking cliffs, shimmering turquoise coves and fine beaches.
Star couturiers and luxury boutiques have transformed Milan into Italy’s most chic, modern metropolis, one brimming with attitude.
A French island with Italian flair, Corsica beguiles with dazzling light, mesmerizing landscapes and privileged serenity and privacy.
The Chilean capital's many cultural offerings, including fine food and boutiques, are entirely captivating.
As part of the Trois Vallées, Courchevel in the French Alps has access to one of the world's largest linked ski resorts with some 375 miles of groomed slopes and...
The famous French ski resort, in the Haute-Savoie region, is considered one of the world’s most beautiful winter destinations.
Long a bastion of understated cool, the Danish capital is abuzz with a ground-breaking new concert hall and a special new boutique hotel.
Sun-soaked Cannes is the original playground for the Hollywood jet-set but in recent years has begun to foster a new modernity.
Napa's neighboring wine country is renowned for great Pinot Noir vineyards, memorable boutique hotels and sublime restaurants.
The beauty of the rugged Atlantic Coast and the quaint villages, boutique hotels and lobster shacks continue to cast a powerful spell.
With new luxury villas and gorgeous classic resorts, the Turks & Caicos is one of the Caribbean's most exciting destinations.
Bangkok’s massive department stores are clustered around the Siam Sky Train station, making it an accessible and easy one-stop-shopping enclave. The best stores are the Siam Center (see Fashion &...
Alain Ducasse innovative French food rarely has to compete for attention but the location of this restaurant, in the Intercontiental Hotel, is nothing short of stunning. Diners sit almost at...
It’s been almost a year since Alain Ducasse opened at the Dorchester, and yet it remains one of the city’s underrated gourmet treasures. Michelin has failed to award it any...
Set in a peaceful valley minutes away from the Gorges de Verdon—a miniature version of the Grand Canyon, with emerald rivers and cascading waterfalls—this charming twelve-room country inn was opened...
Ducasse himself may not be in the kitchen of this three-Michelin-star at the Hôtel Plaza Athénée, but one of his top lieutenants, Christophe Moret, has made this restaurant one of...
When Olivier Massart, head of a Paris fashion agency, and his wife Patrizia, decided to transform their family property in the Lubéron into a hotel, they selected more than 250...
Alain Ducasse’s latest gourmet adventure is a bean-to-bar factory (the first of its kind in Paris) and boutique just off of Place de la Bastille. Tucked away in a cobblestoned...
Of all Paris’ palace hotels, the Plaza Athénée is the most fashion-centric, which makes sense in view of its location on the Avenue Montaigne, the city’s most famous shopping street....
Search By Keyword
Long a bastion of understated cool, the Danish capital is...
With miles of biking, walking and riding trails, scores of...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.