Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Skopik & Lohn'" Displaying 10 of 7491 Results
The Austrian capital is buzzing with chic hotels, cutting-edge restaurants and a vibrant design and fashion scene. How to experience the best of old and new.
Bordered by Germany, Hungary, the Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Slovenia and Switzerland, Austria showcases a host of different influences.
New York is at a new zenith of creativity, with exciting new hotels, restaurants, galleries and shops.
The only other city in Europe that comes close to being as perfectly beautiful as Prague is Venice. Now, its extraordinary architecture has been restored after decades of neglect and...
Where else can you find thirteen Michelin-starred restaurants, nine World Heritage sites and miles of beaches in one European city?
Read about romantic hotels and restaurants in the South of France's most scenic region.
With top-of-the line hotels and shopping, gorgeous architecture and some of the most exciting restaurants in the country, the Windy City is thriving.
Lech is ideal for young families: safe and picturesque, with the efficient, friendly Austrians running the show.
A hiker's paradise, the Italian Dolomites offers glorious landscapes and charming, authentic hotels and restaurants.
The Spanish capital is buzzing with revamped hotels, authentic restaurants and a vibrant art scene.
Put on the map by Aristotle and Jackie Onassis, this island offers a few gorgeous hotels, chic restaurants and a buzzing scene.
Napa's neighboring wine country is renowned for great Pinot Noir vineyards, memorable boutique hotels and sublime restaurants.
Salzburg sits like a baroque jewel on the banks of the river Salzach, at the northern boundary of the Alps.
With miles of biking, walking and riding trails, scores of wineries and plenty of world-class musical performances, Burgenland provides activities ranging from athletic to cultural.
With easy access to ski trails, glamorous restaurants and charming Swiss villages, Gstaad makes a fabulous destination in all seasons.
Locals are buzzing about this no-frills former Gasthaus (tavern) in the residential second district (a short taxi ride from the center of Vienna). Chefs Horst Scheuer and Alexander Mayer are...
This catering company, Austria’s most famous, runs two restaurants in Vienna, including one in the Albertina. The branch on the seventh floor of the Hass Haus, on the Stephansplatz, has...
Vosges Haut-Chocolate founder Katrina Markoff recommends: “The island of Sipan is a must for local foodies thanks to Kod Marka, in my opinion the best restaurant in Croatia (it’s one...
Chef Melissa Perello honed her skills at Aqua and Charles Knob Hill before taking over Fifth Floor, which earned three stars (out of four) from the San Francisco Chronicle. Since...
It’s really hard to believe that a restaurant in the most touristy possible location—overlooking the Santa Monica Pier—would be revered for its cuisine. But The Lobster is known for its...
A favorite of Indagare Insider James Hirschfeld, this restaurant is located directly under the famous Mykonos windmills, and diners enter through a narrow passageway besides an oversized grill showcasing selections...
Foodies have long argued whether the cucina romana is better at Felice or Checchino. In truth both places serve excellent traditional fare, though the dining room at Felice is slightly...
Search By Keyword
Eco safari camps, recommended outfitters, plus an amazing house rental...
To quote the renowned historian Alan Morehead, "Anyone who can...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.