Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Pasticceria Leone'" Displaying 10 of 12158 Results
The Amalfi Coast is a place where land, sea and sky strike a note of such otherworldly perfection that the region is best approached by boat in order to take...
There's no better way to see the real Australia than by heading to the stunning lodges in the remote Outback and on the coast.
The 4,000-acre resort on Mexico’s Pacific Coast is not a private club, but it feels like a sexy version of one.
Like the French Riviera, Turkey’s southwester coast was “discovered” by artists and also transformed by them.
The city by the Charles is a cultural hub full of wonderful museums, fine dining and hip shopping.
From the untamed beauty of the southern coast to the buzz of Barcelona and Madrid, Spain offers a colorful panorama of refined city life and unspoiled countryside.
Beautiful and not overrun with tourists, this island off the coast of Brittany, may well be one of France's best-kept secrets.
The beauty of the rugged Atlantic Coast and the quaint villages, boutique hotels and lobster shacks continue to cast a powerful spell.
Thanks to a host of activities, stunning landscapes and gorgeous resorts, the area surrounding the Pacific Coast's Carmel is a wonderful destination for the entire family.
Encompassing the Adriatic and Ionian coasts, in the heel of Italy, Puglia is one of the country’s most unspoiled—and unexplored—regions.
New York is at a new zenith of creativity, with exciting new hotels, restaurants, galleries and shops.
London is nudging past New York as the world’s financial capital and the ripple effects are being felt all over town. From Russian oligarchs to freshly-minted hedge fund traders, a...
The only other city in Europe that comes close to being as perfectly beautiful as Prague is Venice. Now, its extraordinary architecture has been restored after decades of neglect and...
The seaside town continues to cast a powerful spell, and while its modern reputation as a jet-setter’s paradise may be well deserved, the natural beauty and simple lifestyle are still...
Where else can you find thirteen Michelin-starred restaurants, nine World Heritage sites and miles of beaches in one European city?
Like a gawky adolescent who has discovered her beauty, the city is blooming as it shows off its splendors.
Long considered a tax haven for an international crowd of wealthy expats, the principality is quickly outgrowing that worn cliché.
Italy's most fabled region abounds with stunning countryside, vineyards and old-world European towns.
Forget about your grandmother’s Palm Beach, the winter playground manages to combine old world grandeur with small-town charm.
This sliver of a café and pastry shop (the bakery is in the back), right off Amalfi’s bustling piazza in front of the duomo, is a good pit stop for...
It may just be the perfect latte: made with organic beans, served strong or mild, and topped with an artful flourish of crema. Add in fresh homemade pastries (the baker...
It’s unclear where the “lido” in the name comes from, as there’s no beach to speak of, but this waterfront restaurant, overlooking the harbor of Amalfi, is one of the...
Hip Villas co-founder Margherita Bilenchi recommends this nautical-inspired restaurant. Located near the marina in Positano, it specializes in seafood (there’s a large lobster tank in the dining room). “Chez Black...
Andrea Kuba of Tour Italy recommends: “Enjoy an elegant meal while sitting in antique furnishings among an art gallery found right in the heart of Positano.” Located in the center...
This classic Viennese Kaffeehaus, which overlooks the Baroque Michaelerplatz, is one of the few in the city that’s entirely non-smoking. There are large windows, red velvet sofas and waiters who...
For a particularly proper high tea (and coffee), visit the centuries-old Downtown location on Rua Goncalves Dias, and for a spectacular view, try the outpost at Forte de Copacabana, which...
Search By Keyword
To quote the renowned historian Alan Morehead, "Anyone who can...
A first-hand account of a philanthropic “reality" trip to Zambia...
While it may lack some of the charm of jetset...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.