Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to ''" Displaying 10 of 1887 Results
Bali is more enticing than ever, having undergone a frenzy of reinvention over the past several years.
Known for its surf breaks and golf links, Punta Mita continues to expand its appeal with the addition of new resorts and sprawling villas, including an Aman-influenced hideaway.
With new luxury villas and gorgeous classic resorts, the Turks & Caicos is one of the Caribbean's most exciting destinations.
A brilliant mix of new arrivals and old favorites are revitalizing New England's beloved island resort.
With hiking trails, scenic waterfalls, hidden villages and luxury resorts, the Big Island is an otherworldly slice of paradise.
No longer a secret among well-heeled families, Deer Valley is now ranked #1 ski resort in the U.S. and a new crop of hotels and amenities is raising the bar...
The best of the Riviera Maya, a gorgeous coastline that's turning into one of the fastest-growing resort areas in Mexico.
Known as an eco and adventure destination, this Central American country offers beaches, jungles, volcanoes and now world-class golf courses and resorts.
The 4,000-acre resort on Mexico’s Pacific Coast is not a private club, but it feels like a sexy version of one.
St Moritz has come roaring back. For an update on the legendary Swiss ski resort, check back soon.
Unspoiled beaches and pampering resorts make the BVIs a top choice for a romantic escape.
This archipelago of some one hundred islands in the Indian Ocean boasts some of the world's most spectacular beach resorts.
Mexico's stunning Baja Peninsula, once prized for its fishing by the likes of Ernest Hemingway, now draws Hollywood A-listers with its trinity of extraordinary resorts.
As part of the Trois Vallées, Courchevel in the French Alps has access to one of the world's largest linked ski resorts with some 375 miles of groomed slopes and...
The famous French ski resort, in the Haute-Savoie region, is considered one of the world’s most beautiful winter destinations.
The laid-back Western resort has some of America's most stunning landscapes, which draw dare-devil skiers in the winter and nature enthusiasts in the summer.
With close to 300 kilometers on the Adriatic Sea and spectacular mountains rising behind the coastline, Montenegro has long been a favorite resort area.
Occupying its own section on Parrot Cay, the acclaimed spa is housed in pavilions, cottages and bungalows that are built in the same weathered wood as the rest of the...
INDAGARE’S GUIDE TO LAST-MINUTE HOLIDAY AVAILABILITY 2008 One of the benefits of Indagare membership is that we will scout out the best places with rooms left during the holidays and...
No matter how you picture this property before you arrive, Ubud’s Como Shambhala Estate, in the village of Begawan, near Ubud, will leave you speechless. Designed by architect Cheong Yew...
Operating according to the same holistic principles as its sister COMO Shambhala spas (at Parrot Cay, in the Turks and Caicos, and at Begawan Giri, in Bali), the spa at...
Some exceptional places actually succeed in getting you to switch off, log off and disappear: Post Ranch Inn, J.K. Place, Como Shambhala Estate at Begawan Giri, Singita Boulders Suspended between...
Search By Keyword
Home to dozens of unsolved mysteries, the island known as...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.