Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Amber Fort'" Displaying 10 of 3356 Results
Palace hotels and painted elephants are part of the colorful exoticism of Jaipur, a city that offers a dazzling immersion into the riches of India.
Known as the Blue City for its cobalt-painted facades, Jodhpur is home to maharajah palaces, gorgeous gardens and the legendary Mehrangarh Fort.
Mumbai is the biggest, wealthiest, and fastest city in India. Often compared with New York in terms of its energy.
Mark Twain called India "the land of dreams and romance,of fabulous poverty, of splendor and rages, of palaces and hovels."
Seven tented camps, including two new luxury/eco ones. Plus: what to read and see before you go.
A memorable sidestep to lesser-known cities: Gwailor and Orchha (near Agra) and Karaikudi and Hampi (in the south). Plus, Bombay advice from designer Lisa Fine.
Known as the “City of Lakes” or “Venice of the East,” Udaipur abounds with stunning landscapes and larger-than-life palaces.
Bangkok is one of Asia's most complex capitals, with incredible historic sights, a diverse food scene and welcoming locals.
A designated Unesco World Heritage site, Laos' former royal capital has stunning ancient temples.
An outrageous shape-shifter, Myanmar is finally emerging from its troubled past as one of southeast Asia's most fascinating destinations.
The gateway to southeastern Asia, Singapore has a lot to offer for an extended layover.
Home to fifteen million people and site of the 2008 Olympics, Beijing is a superpower capital to see.
China's embrace of capitalism is transforming this historic city into an urban marvel for this century. Come witness its rise.
It is the world’s most aggressively capitalist city—a seething, buzzing, speeding place, where East collides with West.
Bali is more enticing than ever, having undergone a frenzy of reinvention over the past several years.
The summer enclave of choice for the Spanish royal family and others who enjoy private dinners and rustic sophistication.
Situated seven miles northeast of Jaipur, this was once the royal headquarters. While the ravishing, mirror-adorned Sheesh Mahal and marble former audience hall are definitely worth a visit, the fort...
Fiona Caulfield, author of the Love India travel guides, recommends: “This roadside café is well known to all the drivers who bring their clients to Amber Fort. As soon as...
A few years ago, Gem Palace jeweler Munnu Kasliwal and French jewelry designer Marie-Hélène de Taillac opened Hot Pink in the airy garden pavilion of a wonderfully atmospheric hotel to...
The painter and designer travels abroad frequently to source for her atelier (madelineweinrib.com) in ABC Carpet & Home in New York. Here she shares her top picks in Jaipur. FAVORITE...
Fiona Caulfield, author of the Love India travel guide series, recommends: “French mosaic artist, Hervé Vital, runs this charming four-roomed guesthouse and offers dinners on the small rooftop terrace overlooking...
Fiona Caulfield author of the Love India travel guides, recommends: “The 40-minute drive out to this resort has wonderful views of the mountains and desert. The 100-acre property is about...
Search By Keyword
Known as an eco and adventure destination, this Central American...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.