Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Café Gray Deluxe'" Displaying 10 of 18993 Results
New York is at a new zenith of creativity, with exciting new hotels, restaurants, galleries and shops.
The only other city in Europe that comes close to being as perfectly beautiful as Prague is Venice. Now, its extraordinary architecture has been restored after decades of neglect and...
Read about romantic hotels and restaurants in the South of France's most scenic region.
Long a bastion of understated cool, the Danish capital is abuzz with a ground-breaking new concert hall and a special new boutique hotel.
Napa's neighboring wine country is renowned for great Pinot Noir vineyards, memorable boutique hotels and sublime restaurants.
The beauty of the rugged Atlantic Coast and the quaint villages, boutique hotels and lobster shacks continue to cast a powerful spell.
Eco safari camps, recommended outfitters, plus an amazing house rental and reading lists.
Today, this desert city specializes in delivering fun 24/7—whatever that may mean for you.
Palace hotels and painted elephants are part of the colorful exoticism of Jaipur, a city that offers a dazzling immersion into the riches of India.
No longer a secret among well-heeled families, Deer Valley is now ranked #1 ski resort in the U.S. and a new crop of hotels and amenities is raising the bar...
What was once a tiny fishing village has morphed into a tax-free bastion of mega-malls, five-star hotels and wildly elaborate real estate projects.
The Austrian capital is buzzing with chic hotels, cutting-edge restaurants and a vibrant design and fashion scene. How to experience the best of old and new.
With top-of-the line hotels and shopping, gorgeous architecture and some of the most exciting restaurants in the country, the Windy City is thriving.
Star couturiers and luxury boutiques have transformed Milan into Italy’s most chic, modern metropolis, one brimming with attitude.
Unspoiled beaches and pampering resorts make the BVIs a top choice for a romantic escape.
The Chilean capital's many cultural offerings, including fine food and boutiques, are entirely captivating.
This flat island boasts world class hotels, stunning private villas, excellent golf and some of the best food in the Caribbean.
A hiker's paradise, the Italian Dolomites offers glorious landscapes and charming, authentic hotels and restaurants.
The Spanish capital is buzzing with revamped hotels, authentic restaurants and a vibrant art scene.
Hong Kong’s elegant, recently opened Upper House delivers two details that are rare—and hugely appreciated—in the buzzing metropolis’ hotel scene: space and serenity. Occupying the top eleven floors of a...
Hong Kong’s exciting boutique hotel , the Upper House in Central’s Pacific Place complex, scored a major culinary coup when it lured star chef Gray Kunz (formerly of New York...
The location of the Shangri-La, opened in December 2010, is the hotel’s biggest pro and con at the same time. The property sits on the Right Bank in the 16th...
Shangri-La, inspired by the novel Lost Horizon, isn’t nearly as familiar a name in the hospitality industry in the West as in the East. There is only one SL property...
With 799 rooms in two massive buildings (the Shangri-La and Krungthep wings), six restaurants and over half-a-mile of riverfront, the Shangri-La is the largest of Bangkok’s five-star hotels. Rooms in...
From Brantley Turner Bradley of China Prep: “Sheung Wan and the Western District are areas to be wandered on foot. You can pick your starting point and arrive by taxi...
When hip designers or modern architects like Frank Gehry come to Beijing, they check into the Opposite House, sister hotel to Hong Kong’s Upper House. Designed by star Japanese Kengo...
Located on the 49th floor of the Upper House, the bar of fine dining restaurant Café Gray Deluxe has incredible views, innovative cocktails and great people-watching. Call ahead to reserve...
Search By Keyword
The famous French ski resort, in the Haute-Savoie region, is...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.