Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Qianmen Carpet Co.'" Displaying 10 of 10388 Results
Home to fifteen million people and site of the 2008 Olympics, Beijing is a superpower capital to see.
China's embrace of capitalism is transforming this historic city into an urban marvel for this century. Come witness its rise.
From super-future cities to remote countryside, China offers an incredible kaleidoscope of experiences.
New York is at a new zenith of creativity, with exciting new hotels, restaurants, galleries and shops.
It is the world’s most aggressively capitalist city—a seething, buzzing, speeding place, where East collides with West.
St. Barth’s has a rhythm of its own that mixes l’art de vivre with a laid-back tropical ease. What's new; where to stay and shop.
With top-of-the line hotels and shopping, gorgeous architecture and some of the most exciting restaurants in the country, the Windy City is thriving.
The city by the Charles is a cultural hub full of wonderful museums, fine dining and hip shopping.
Savannah is a magical otherworld where the pace is slow, history holds sway, and you can eat and shop extraordinarily well.
Marco Polo once reportedly described Hangzhou, south of Shanghai, as “without doubt the finest and most splendid city in the world.”
A memorable sidestep to lesser-known cities: Gwailor and Orchha (near Agra) and Karaikudi and Hampi (in the south). Plus, Bombay advice from designer Lisa Fine.
The Austrian capital is buzzing with chic hotels, cutting-edge restaurants and a vibrant design and fashion scene. How to experience the best of old and new.
With one third of all the world's antiquities and the only seven wonder of the world remaining, Egypt is a must in a lifetime visit.
Imagine a Grand Canyonesque landscape with clusters of wild, wind-sculpted rock spires and networks of mountain caves that have been converted into churches, homes and hotels, and you begin to...
A designated Unesco World Heritage site, Laos' former royal capital has stunning ancient temples.
Still considered somewhat of a traveler’s secret, Jordan is home to a number of the world’s most extraordinary historical sites, including the “Lost City” of Petra, the Roman ruins of...
The beauty of the rugged Atlantic Coast and the quaint villages, boutique hotels and lobster shacks continue to cast a powerful spell.
Known as the Blue City for its cobalt-painted facades, Jodhpur is home to maharajah palaces, gorgeous gardens and the legendary Mehrangarh Fort.
The store stocks a wide selection of China’s finest rugs, from classical designs to ethnic variations from Tibet and Xinjiang, both antique and more contemporary. Ironically, local Chinese tend to...
A favorite of international interior designers, this gigantic shop in the thick of the souk is filled with kilims and textiles, antique doors (which make great tables) and chunky ethnic...
Yes, it old-fashioned and, yes, the service is poor and, yes, the layout of goods is last century. The main reason to go there is for a one-stop-shop look at...
One of Hong Kong’s foremost experts on antiques is Bonnie Groot, of Arch Angel Antiques, an American who can rattle off the artistic achievements of different dynasties with alacrity. Bonnie,...
A favorite shop of Kai Yin-Lo. “An offshoot of the Shanghai-based original, Spin Ceramics sells innovative and contemporary hand-crafted tableware, ceramics and art.” Writes Melissa Biggs Bradley: “This boutique, which...
This beguiling home-fashion bazaar purveys everything from the most luxurious bedding and stylish furnishings to delightful handmade children’s gear to a dizzying range of crafts by indigenous peoples. Determined to...
If you have a yen for ikats, dhurries or Persian carpets, you’ll be in heaven amid the exquisite offerings of the Mark Shilen Gallery. When he opened his shop in...
Search By Keyword
A fascinating mix of tradition and contemporary life, 1,200-year-old Kyoto...
Savannah is a magical otherworld where the pace is slow,...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.