Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to ''" Displaying 10 of 402 Results
Originally the Aga Khan’s villa and official headquarters, the Cala di Volpe is Sardinia’s most famous hotel. Located on the sea, the property was designed to resemble a picturesque fishing...
If Cala di Volpe is for a see-and-be-seen crowd, the equally glamorous Pitrizza is more for those discreet personalities like Harrison Ford, or romancing couples who prefer peace and quiet....
On an island of talented craftsmen and artisans, one of the most renowned is potter Antonio Farci. Based in the south near Cagliari, Farci creates whimsical handmade vases, bowls and...
The eighteen-hole course, designed by Robert Trent Jones Sr., is perched on steep, rocky terrain between the bay of Cala di Volpe and the Gulf of Pevero. Considered one of...
Since BECCA makeup launched in 2001, a new counter has opened every two weeks in countries around the globe. The company’s CEO Steven Schapera, has personally vetted every single store...
Search By Keyword
The largest single-mountain ski resort in North America is better...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.