Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'The Hayward'" Displaying 10 of 2682 Results
London is nudging past New York as the world’s financial capital and the ripple effects are being felt all over town. From Russian oligarchs to freshly-minted hedge fund traders, a...
A discriminating guide to discovering the simple pleasures of summer on one of New England's loveliest islands.
A brilliant mix of new arrivals and old favorites are revitalizing New England's beloved island resort.
The city by the Charles is a cultural hub full of wonderful museums, fine dining and hip shopping.
There are few more beautiful places in Britain than the Cotswolds, the bucolic region dotted with sleepy villages and bustling market towns.
Now that many of its beloved museums and monuments have undergone facelifts, it's time to revisit the City of Angels.
Firenze, famously dubbed the “city of stone" by writer Mary McCarthy, regards itself as a living museum. And considering it has counted among its residents the likes of Michelangelo, Raphael,...
Don’t miss this gallery, part of the Southbank Centre art complex’s $181 million renovation and relaunch. It does not house a permanent collection; rather it displays major changing exhibits throughout...
Charles Saatchi’s gallery, in a 70,000 square-foot Duke of York HQ building in Chelsea, remains one of the most cutting-edge places to see contemporary art. Admission is free. Open daily,...
The museum has emerged from a three-year, £20 million overhaul. Five new galleries tell the story of London and its people from 1066 to today, with all the accompanying grit...
The massive museum in Bloomsbury grew out of a private collection of manuscripts purchased in the mid-18th-century. The offerings include treasures like Chinese porcelain, a major Egyptian wing, Indian sculpture,...
With two galleries, two cinemas, a theatre, bookshop, bar and café—all with free admission—the Institute of Contemporary Arts is a one-stop showcase of the best new art from Britain and...
The former private home of British architect Sir John Soane, this museum is notable for its whimsical multi-level interiors. An avid collector of art, Soane filled his picture gallery to...
Sister restaurant to London classics, the Ivy, J Sheeky and Scott’s, but with a modern and relaxed atmosphere all of its own, this ever-popular Italian restaurant is ideally located close...
This 220-seat catamaran—with exterior and interior designs by artist Damien Hirst—ferries passengers between Tate Modern and Tate Britain, in Pimlico. The boat runs every forty minutes, and it also stops...
The city’s only public gallery dedicated solely to photography, this space hosts frequently changing exhibits, promoting and showing the works of exciting up-and-coming artists.
Search By Keyword
Insider picks from Athens and the best island, including Mykonos,...
From super-future cities to remote countryside, China offers an incredible...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.