Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Anuschka Hoevener'" Displaying 10 of 6094 Results
Berlin is one of Europe's most fascinating, stimulating and underrated capitals.
New York is at a new zenith of creativity, with exciting new hotels, restaurants, galleries and shops.
St. Barth’s has a rhythm of its own that mixes l’art de vivre with a laid-back tropical ease. What's new; where to stay and shop.
With top-of-the line hotels and shopping, gorgeous architecture and some of the most exciting restaurants in the country, the Windy City is thriving.
The city by the Charles is a cultural hub full of wonderful museums, fine dining and hip shopping.
Anuschka Hoevener creates modern pieces with feminine touches; each is handmade and features unique details like ruffles on the shoulder of a fitted top and a brightly colored lining peeking...
After stints in London and New York, the German fashion designer settled in Berlin, where her atelier and showroom are located in the eastern part of the city. (You can...
The area around the Hackesche Höfe is a great neighborhood where shops, galleries and cute restaurants and cafés converge, making for a fun afternoon of exploration. The best shopping streets...
Really trendy shoppers grumble that the Hackesche Höfe, a series of eight interconnected courtyards, have become too commercial, expensive and touristy, but for one-stop shopping for local finds they are...
Lil Shop stocks a quirky mix of new and vintage items from Japanese brand Comme des Garçons.
After stints in London and New York, the German fashion designer settled in Berlin, where her atelier and showroom are located in the eastern part of the city. Here, she...
One of the Prenzlauer Berg’s little restaurant and café gems, which also—very Berlin—has a flower shop in the back. It’s best for breakfast/brunch or coffee, though a small menu of...
Search By Keyword
Intimate, hip beach hotels line the shore of this former...
Berlin is one of Europe's most fascinating, stimulating and underrated...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.