Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Two Rooms'" Displaying 10 of 6591 Results
The thriving city, at once thrillingly modern and deeply traditional, has an intrinsic beauty and harmony.
No longer a secret among well-heeled families, Deer Valley is now ranked #1 ski resort in the U.S. and a new crop of hotels and amenities is raising the bar...
A fascinating mix of tradition and contemporary life, 1,200-year-old Kyoto has a wealth of Japanese culture, including some 2,000 temples and shrines.
Seven tented camps, including two new luxury/eco ones. Plus: what to read and see before you go.
Once the capital of the Incas, Cusco, with its red terra-cotta rooftops and Spanish colonial architecture, is like an Andean version of Florence.
Celebrating summer is all about finding the right al fresco spaces. Recently, we featured a list of favorite Rooftop Bars/Lounges from around the world. In this week’s installment, we selected...
Celebrating summer in the city is all about finding the right al fresco spaces, whether high in the sky or hidden away in the garden. In this two-part installment of...
Travel writer Gisela Williams (who wrote Indagare’s destination report about Istanbul) recommends two bars not to miss in the Turkish metropolis. “There are several amazing rooftop bars in Istanbul, but...
There are endless rooftop bar options in New York and many are difficult to access unless you’re a guest at the hotel they belong to (60 Thompson, Hotel on Rivington)....
Petulia Melideo, of Context Travel, is based between Rome and Paris. In the eternal city, she recommends: ” Hotel Es (Via Filippo Turati 171; 39-06-444-841)has a fantastic roof terrace bar...
There’s no better place to see Japanese art than at the Tokyo National Art Museum. The largest and oldest museum in Japan, it houses an incredible collection of antique kimonos,...
The Edo Tokyo Museum offers a great overview of the city’s history and is designed to allow the visitor to walk through the past. Each area represents a separate era,...
Recommends an Indagare Insider: “The Bebel Bar at the Hotel De Rome is without a doubt one of the coolest bars in Mitte. It has a fabulous view of the...
Search By Keyword
The country's most stunning landscapes and exhilarating outdoor activities center...
Beautiful and not overrun with tourists, this island off the...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.